Finally with you

Happy Bendy's third anniversary, guys! I hope you had a great day and that you will enjoy this special chapter. I kinda have anniversary too, because this chapter is 30th chapter of this book. For me special number.❤️
A/N: How did you spend Bendy's anniversary? I re-played the whole game lol.

You couldn't believe what you saw. You couldn't believe the cloaked person was your reflection or someone who looked exactly the same. In addition, almost the entire body of her was covered in ink.

,,Who..are you?" you asked with a trembling voice.

,,Don't you see?" the person looking like you replied. ,,It's visible that you haven't seen a mirror in a long time."

,,I-I don't get it," you stammered, looking at her inky body. ,,What happened to you?"

From a calm voice the woman switched to a one full of despair. ,,It's all your fault!" she screamed. ,,Yes,
(Y/N), yours! Because of you I am almost absorbed by ink, I am dying because of you!"

Trembling breaths escaped your lips as you stared at her, not understanding anything.

,,As soon as you came here, you fell into the loop, you didn't even know about that. No one knew." your other self began. ,,When Henry put the end reel in the throne room, tell me (Y/N). What do you remember?"

,,I-I just remember Bendy running to him... and then the white light... and then I found myself in the beginning of the studio. Bendy didn't remember anything that happened in the throne room, and Allison didn't remember anything at all. Not even that we've met before."

,,That white light means restoration of the next loop. That's when I came. I am a piece of your lost soul who is left with nothing but to roam the halls and watch out for you. If anyone sees me except you without the cloak, I will die. If the loop is restarted, I will die. And if you die, I die."

You looked at your inky hand. Allison was right. Ink was spreading very quickly. It has almost covered half of your shoulder.

,,I don't have much time left, do I?" you whispered, looking at the ink on the person in front of you. ,,As you said, when it all overwhelms you, you die... but you're not the one who started it," tears started rolling down your cheeks. ,,The ink on your body shows exactly how much ink has already taken over me. It's like a timer. It shows the time... time of my death."

,,Yes..." your double whispered in front of you. ,,That's why I was threatening you not to go looking for him, you had to be always with them... safe...I wanted to prevent your death... but it's too late."

You looked on the ground, thinking of him

,,Maybe it's too late to save my life.." you whispered. ,,But it's not late to save his."

Your other self looked at you, knowing what you meant. You walked up to her and looked her in the eyes.

,,Please... let me fix it."

Inky tears started falling from her eyes as she put her hand on your shoulder and leaned closer to your ear. ,,Go."

Your double self handed you the door key. You unlocked the door, and when you were about to leave, her voice stopped you.

,,(Y/N)..?"

You turned around to face her. ,,Yes?"

She pulled something out of her pocket that made you gasp. It was...

Bendy's heart.

You recognized it immediately.

,,How did you-"