Bendy the Jealous Demon

,,Boris?" you gasped. You recognized him immediately. He was on posters around the entire studio.

The wolf shuddered and covered his face with his hands in defense.

,,Oh!" you said when you realised what was going on. ,,I'm sorry that I scared you, I really didn't mean to. You don't have to be afraid of me. I won't hurt you."

Boris slowly uncovered his face and looked at the hand you reached out to him. He blinked with his cartoon eyes and gave you his gloved hand.

,,Here we go," you said as you helped him get out of the chest. He no longer looked so scared, but he was still shaking.

,,Hey..it's okay." you smiled. Your calming voice came through his ears. He raised his head and looked at you. He began to feel you didn't want to hurt him.

,,What are you even doing here?" you asked, but Boris just looked at you with a confused look.

,,Oh, sorry, I forgot," you smiled. ,,I'm (Y/N)."

,,I-I am Boris." he stammered. ,,So..you're not working for Alice?"

,,What?" you cocked your eyebrows. ,,I would never work for her. Not again." you replied with disgust in your voice.

,,I thought you were one of her creations... she was chasing me, but when she heard the lift, she got scared and ran back to her den. W-we must escape! She can come back at any moment! I can't allow her to take us both."

Black ink tears began to flow down the wolf's face. You sighed and wiped them off.

,,Don't worry, Boris..she won't hurt you. I'm here now." you replied. ,,Come on, I know the place where she won't get us."

Boris nodded his head and followed you to the lift that led you to the floor of Bendy's apartment. You opened the door and led the wolf inside, and showed him that he could sit on the sofa while you are going to the kitchen for a bacon soup. When you got back, you handed him a plate.

,,Here. You must be hungry."

Boris's eyes shone with joy when he saw the soup, and he immediately began to eat it. But before that he gave you a one 'thank you' look. You smiled. Seeing someone happy because you helped him filled you with happiness.

,,I can't even thank you for all of this!" he exclaimed with a full mouth.

,,You don't have to thank me." you giggled.

,,Yes I do..." he whispered. ,,You are just like someone I knew years ago.. and you are someone who reminds me after so many years that I am not just a broken wreck."

You didn't know how to respond to his words. You were confused, so you just nodded your head.

,,Oh, and there's one think I wanted to ask you.."

,,So ask," you said, looking at him. But just when he was about to speak, the door shut opened and Bendy appeared, pulling the piano behind him.

,,Hey (Y/N) I'm back-"

When he saw Boris, who was frightened by the whole thing, he released the piano and the ink began to flow faster from him.

,,Boris?!" he asked, furious. ,,What is he doing here? I thought you were dead."

Boris scratched his head. This time he was the one who didn't know what to say. ,,Hey.."

,,Bendy, just calm down," you said as you got up from the couch and walked over to him. ,,I found him when he was hiding from Alice on level 9. I couldn't have left him there."

,,Why?"

,,Because!"

,,Did you have to bring him here?" he growled. ,,This is my apartment and my rules!"

,,Slow down young man." you crossed your arms.

,,You slow down, young lady." he spitted out.

,,You're like an old husband and wife." Boris giggled. Bendy would jump right after him if you didn't catch him by the tail.

,,Don't touch my tail! It's sensitive."

,,Sorry, I just didn't want you to kill my friend." you said ironically.

,,A friend?" they both asked at once.

,,Yes?" you replied, unsure. ,,Why? What's the matter?"

,,So be with your friend," the demon said, opening the door.

,,Oh god Bendy just go back and don't mind it!" you called out when you ran after him. ,,It's nothing!"

But, you didn't catch him. When you got to where he was the last time he went away by the ink portal. You rolled your eyes and were about to go back to the safehouse, when you heard a voice coming out of the halls, soft and quiet. You looked around you. Nobody anywhere. From your thoughts, you have been pulled out by the steps you heard. You jumped in surprise.

,,Boris! You scared me to death!" you breathed out at the wolf standing behind you.

,,Golly, I'm sorry! Didn't mean to scare you."

,,It's fine." you said. ,,Go and turn on the TV please."

Boris obeyed and ran back into the apartment. You followed him, but before you crossed the threshold you looked behind you. You still had that voice stuck in your mind. You sighed and closed the door.

-Time Skip-

You and Boris spent the whole day watching TV and talking until he eventually fell asleep on the carpet. When you had nothing left to do, you lay down on the sofa and also closed your eyes and were about to sleep when the door opened and you heard an incoming footsteps. With one eye, you looked through and saw the Ink Demon that entered the room. But, his reaction surprised you, he didn't look angry at all. Instead, he walked up to you and covered you with a warm blanket, then closed himself to his room and went to bed. You smiled in your pillow, but before you dove into the realm of dreams, you heard the voice again. You tried to ignore it, thinking it would go away, but it hasn't for the next few days.

You sharply opened your eyes and sat down on the couch, horrified looking around.

,,It's just in my head..It's just in my head." you repeated in your head over and over. Both Boris and Bendy noticed your red and tired eyes in the morning, but when they asked you what was going on, you shook it off, saying you just had a bad night's sleep. Right now you were lying in your bed, staring at the ceiling as that voice echoed through your ears again.

,,Enough! Please..." you whispered with your hands covering your ears, but even after that, you stood up from the bed and walked to the door and opened them by pressing the handle.

,,Who are you?!" you called into the dark corridors of the workshop as you moved a little away from the safehouse. ,,What do you want?"

Your voice was full of suffering but also of hope at the same time. You haven't slept for days, and you already felt it was driving you crazy.

,,Just tell me!" you cried out. To your surprise, you saw a silhouette in front of you, which after came out as a feminine figure covered in a brown hooded cloak covering her face. You wanted to stay calm, but suddenly everything around you seemed to become blurry and your head was spinning, all you could do was drop to the ground and glimpse the way that person was approaching you. She grabbed your face hard and whispered in your ear.

,,Stay away from the Ink Demon. Stay away from Alice Angel." the woman spoke with the exact soft yet strong voice you had heard the last days when she released her grip. You nodded your head, touching the imprints on your face that woman has left. The figure stood up and quickly walked away.

,,No, wait!" you screamed, but it was too late.

The woman was gone.

6k views...THANK YOU guys so much❤️it means a LOT to me when I know that you are enjoying the story.

What are your opinions on this chapter? Who do you think is the mysterious woman with a voice calling out to (Y/N)? Feel free to leave your theories in the comments! ^^Hope you liked this chapter

Reminder: it's almost end of November, so it seems BATDR is close as never now I'm so excited:)