She's alive

You opened your eyes slowly. You whimpered a little, you had major headache. You wanted to wipe your eyes, but you couldn't move your hands. Your feet neither. You started to panic when you found out that your whole body was tied up with a rope. Of course you tried to relieve yourself, but you failed. The rope was too tight.

,,Well..good morning, my little sheep." the man in a card mask exclaimed.

,,Who are you! What do you want from me! I don't have anything!" you screamed, still trying to get out of the rope.

,,I want you to set us free." he whispered as he got closer to your face. His mask and your nose were almost touching.

,,What? I- don't understand.."

,,Nobody does.. everyone will at the end."

,,What end?" you questioned. You had a terrible feeling. You were afraid, of course, but you were also feeling... helpless. You couldn't move properly, you couldn't defend yourself in any way. You learned how to defend when Allison disappeared. You promised it to her.. you promised her you'd be able to take care of yourself. But you failed. You were kidnapped, and now you were tied up in abandoned studio and some freak wants to sacrifice you.

,,What's your name?" you whispered. The man fixed his mask. He seemed surprised by your question.

,,Nobody ever asked me that... but the name is Sammy. Sammy Lawrence."

,,Sammy," you said. ,,I need your help."

,,But-"

,,I'm not asking you to let me go. I just want to ask you something."

,,What is it?"

,,Is somebody else..living here?"

,,Ooh, of course. My savior Bendy, he's roaming the halls all the time. And in the moment you'll get to meet him."

,,Bendy?" you asked. ,,Sounds familiar..but is he the only one here?"

,,No," Sammy replied. ,,There is still few of them here, but no one is doing what they should do to Lord Bendy like me."

,,Who is it?"

Though you didn't see it through the mask, you felt that Sammy cocked his eyebrows, even tho he probably didn't even have those.

,,Why do you ask, little sheep?"

,,My sister used to work here... and suddenly she disappeared. It's been a long time." you sighed. A sense of hopelessness began to take a hold of you.

,,What was your sister doing here?" he asked after a moment of silence.

,,She was a voice actress."

,,Who did she voice?"

,,Alice Angel.."

,,Oh man," he laughed. ,,If I were you I wouldn't come here and look for her."

,,Why? What's wrong with her? Is she alive? Is she alright?" you spilled from yourself.

,,I wouldn't call it alright... she totally lost her mind...everyone's afraid of her..except for Lord Bendy and me... I know that he will always protect me from that distorted crazy woman-"

,,Don't call her that!" you screamed, hopelessnes leaving you. Adrenaline began to flow through your veins. ,,Look at yourself, do you think you're alright? You are going to make some "sacrifice" to a fictional character what doesn't even exist? Wake u-" you didn't even finish the sentence, because Sammy clutched your jaw hardly in his fist.

You yelped from pain.

,,Never again. Say. That. My. Lord. Does not exist. You'll make sure he's very real really soon. Soon he will hear me. He will set us free." he whispered the last sentence and headed to the door on your left. He gave you one last look before he closed himself behind it. The look that was saying 'it was nice to meet you.'

In a moment the room was filled with Sammy's voice coming out of the speakers.

,,Sheep, sheep, sheep. It's time for sleep. Rest your head, it's time for bed. In the morning, you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead. Hear me, Bendy! Arise from the darkness! Arise and claim my offering! Free me, I beg you! I summon you, Ink Demon! Show your face and take this tender sheep!"

,,What is happening?!" you screamed as the entire space around you started shaking. Suddenly you just heard a crash in the room where Sammy was.

,,No! My Lord! Stay back! I am your prophet! I am your- AAAHHH!"

After his scream, black liquid started pouring from under the door.

'If he's made of ink... does it mean that this is his..blood?' thought ran through your head. Your eyes widened when the door slammed open and in it stood a tall figure, also covered with ink, with horns, yellow bow tie, and a wide smile.

You screamed and began to struggle as the figure began to approach you with shaky and slow step.