Aggressive

'Sing for me.'
___________________________________

,,What?" you gasped in surprise. ,,No way. You've already heard me singing, and I have to congratulate that you're not deaf yet. So let's not risk it. And-"

When you were about to finish the sentence, Bendy put his hand on your lips as a sign of silence. Then he grabbed your hand and crossed the wall with you into another part of the workshop with the big label Music Department.

,,What are we doing here?" you asked. But the Ink Demon didn't say anything, he just led you to the door on the right side. He opened it and held it before you, and waited for you to pass. When your eyes saw the place where he took you, you couldn't help but smile happily. Your eyes sparked. You were in a room full of musical instruments. There was benjo, violin, piano... piano. Your favorite instrument you have mastered the best.

Before you went to the piano, you hugged Bendy and whispered a quiet ,thank you'. When your hands touched the dusty keys, you took a deep breath and tried to remember some piano techniques, since you haven't played for a long time. But as soon as you pressed the first keys and made the first sounds, everything began to return back to you. Right now, your fingers were dancing on the keys and issuing a dynamic melody.

Bendy leaned against the piano and watched your every move. He was happy to see your glowing expression. He saw that you were in your element.

As soon as you were done, you lifted your head and looked at Bendy, who was holding a sketchbook in his hands.

'Wow, Doll Face, I didn't know you could play like that.'

,,Did you like it?"

'I loved it.'

You smiled. ,,Thank you for showing me this place. You made me very happy."

'Everything for you, toots.'

You didn't even know how, but your hands were connected with his and created a pleasant warmth between you. Bendy looked deep into your eyes. He saw so much in them.

He started leaning towards your face. You did the same thing and slowly closed your eyes. But before anything could happen, there was a loud noise coming from the halls. Bendy quickly alerted and pushed away from you.

He quickly began writing. 'Somebody's here. Someone has stepped into the studio.'

,,What?"

'Gotta go to check it. Wait here.'

As soon as he wrote it he dropped the sketchbook and ran through the wall, leaving you alone sitting at the piano with a confused look.

When you were about to play something else, you heard the floor crack behind you. You turned and came face to face with a man with a Bendy mask and a kaki overalls. You reacted immediately and got up from the chair.

,,SStay back!" you yelled.

,,I know you're scared, (Y/N), but I promise you don't have to be. We didn't start well, so I want to fix it." he spoke with a calm voice.

,,Why should I trust you?"

,,You are someone Lord Bendy cares about, so I automatically care about you, too," he said. ,,By the way, you're a great musician. I've mastered piano, too. If you want, I can play to you."

You nodded uncertainly and sat down again. Sammy took his seat right next to you, placing his fingers on the keys and started playing smooth melody.

,,Once I was a music director here.." he said while playing. ,,Head of the Music Department."

,,And what happened?" you asked, curios.

,,Oh, Joey happened. And now Henry is following in his footsteps."

,,Who's Henry?"

,,An animator who once used to work here. He recently entered the studio and immediately began to stick his nose where he shouldn't."

,,How do you know?"

,,Follow me."

You stood up from the piano and followed Sammy, who led you into a room with old, dusty computers that were connected to cameras. They didn't even seem to work.

,,Do they even work at all?" you asked, cocking your eyebrows.

,,Sure they do," Sammy replied, banging the machines slightly. ,,I was here a minute ago. Just need to kick them a bit."

Sammy slammed once more into a computer whose screen first flicked, but then showed different parts of the old workshop. A man named Henry was just in a small projector room, turning a small wheel. When he did so, the ink began to run out of the tube, so Henry ran out and headed to the room where were 6 small columns and on them were placed various items such as a music board, plushie, ink...

When Sammy saw where Henry was, he screamed. He leaned quickly towards the computer, shaking it with fear in his eyes.

,,No no no no!" he screamed into the computer as if Henry was supposed to hear him.

,,What's wrong?" you asked when you looked at Sammy in confusion.

,,He's going to turn on the Ink Machine!" Sammy screamed with a shaky voice. ,,He can't!"

,,Why? Sammy...? Why? Sammy talk to me, damnit!"

,,When it turns on I'll go...insane! Bendy'll go insane! He won't be able to control himself, he will switch to a monster that just wants to kill and feels nothing! And the same thing will happen to me!"

You didn't understand. No, Bendy just couldn't turn into a monster without a soul, he just...can't. Or can he?

,,We have to do something!" you shouted when you saw that Sammy was deadly serious.

,,We can't!" he screamed back. ,,It's too late!"

He grabbed his head and tried to calm his quick-beating heart.

,,You have to leave, (Y/N), now!"

,,I won't leave you here in this state-"

,,I said leave! Leave, run before I'll kill you!"

Your eyes fell on a screen that showed how Henry was about to pull the lever. But before you saw it, you got out of the room and started running as fast as you could. A few seconds later you heard a series of breaking glass and loud growls, then Sammy's hysterical laughter.

Comment what do you (th)ink^^also, hope you liked this chapter and that you are enjoying the story so far! Oh and yes, if you don't play any instrument, just pretend you are, hehe. Thank you for 910 reads. Love you.