Murder & Revival

Your shaky breaths were echoing the empty room. No sign of your devil darling was there, no sign of a fallen angel.

,,Bendy!" you screamed when you stood up from the ground. ,,Where are you?!"

Your scream soon turned into silent sobbing. ,,Please.."

Bitter tears ran down your cheeks. You took Alice's book in your hands and held it tight. You felt alone.

You were scared.

Suddenly you heard a wooden floor cracking at the edge of the room. You couldn't see who was standing there because of the darkness inside.

,,Who's there?" you whispered. You didn't even have the strength to stand up. You didn't care who was there and what they would do to you. Inside, you were tearing apart.

,,Show yourself."

The floor cracked again. The figure hiding in the shadows showed up and revealed its cartoonish face with its black hair and horns.

Your heart popped. Tears began to form in your eyes again. She was the least and the most expecting being to be there at the same time.

,,Allison!" you cried out and stood up, but Allison drew her machete in front of you and looked at you with a stern expression.

,,Stay away," she said. You understood her attitude towards you. You knew she didn't remember you as her sister, but you two have already met when she rescued you.

,,No, don't worry," you told her. ,,It's me (Y/N). We've met before."

,,No, we haven't."

,,What?"

,,I say we haven't met."

,,No...it's not true..." you whispered as you looked down. ,,You... you saved me! You pulled me out of the river and took me to your safehouse where Tom came after I woke up."

,,You...you know Tom?"

,,Of course I do." you whispered. As a kid, you loved that guy. You loved his jokes, his stories, but especially how he loved your sister.

,,What are you even doing here?" Allison asked after a while as she removed the machete from in front of your face. ,,I was mapping one of the upper corridors and then I heard sounds as if someone was fighting and then just screams. And then her voice."

You'd love to tell her everything and cry on her shoulder as you used to when you were young, but you were scared. You were afraid that if you would told her about your relationship with Bendy, she would treat you as a monster, just as she thinks about Bendy.

,,Alice was here. She tried to catch me, but I escaped." you lied, hoping your sister would believe your lies.

,,Did she do this to you?" she asked when she pointed at your wounds on your hands and neck. Well, wounds on your neck were not from Alice, but from a mysterious person that was calling out to you.

,,Yes. I-"

Your sentence was cut off by your strong coughing. When you opened your eyes, there were again black drops of black liquid on the floor in front of you.

,,What the-" Allison whispered when you started to feel a burning pain in your hand. You felt like someone was putting a hot knife on your skin. You screamed and fell to the ground. Allison knelt to you with a frightened look on her face.

,,What's happening?" she screamed. But you didn't answer. Your screams echoed the room until you fainted.
__________________________________

,,What do you think Joey wants us to see?" a young woman asked as she and her husband got out of the car in front of a large building called Joey Drew Studios.