Kidnapped

When you returned home from that frightful studio, you immediately told your parents. But guess what? They didn't believe you a singel word. They called you a liar and a girl who wants to exploit her sister's disappearance and grab all of attention. When they told you, you didn't know what to do. Whether to cry from despair or scream from anger. Somebody tried to kill you, tried to sacrifice you, and your parents just told you that you are grounded? They had to be kidding.

You locked yourself in your room and fell into your bed. You were just laying down, staring at the ceiling..You still had a faceless inky man with an axe in front of your eyes. You didn't understand anything. Thoughts have seized you. Terrible thoughts. But they have given you a specific one. What if..things that he wanted to do to you he has already done before.. to your sister. With this idea you fell into a world full of wonders of imagination. To the world of dreams and..nightmares.

-Time Skip-

,,Your father and I have to leave for 2 days," your mom said. ,, (Y/N) Pendle, don't even think of pulling your feet out of this house."

,,Fine." you whispered, closing the door behind your parents. You'll finally have two days off without your mom's commanding.

In the living room, you jumped on the couch and turned on the TV. For a while you just watched the program they were broadcasting, but after some time you felt the weight on your eyes, so you covered yourself with a comfortable blanket and fell asleep.

-Time Skip-

The desire of your stomach to eat ripped you out of your sleep. You rubbed your sleepy eyes and looked at the clock.

2:43 a.m.

'At least I had a good nap,' you thought as you walked into the kitchen and picked up a bread with spread from the shelf.

When you reached for the tray, you heard a strange sound. It came from the outside. You didn't see much because it was dark, but you peered out through the window anyway. At first you saw nothing, but then it seemed to you that someone had just run through your garden.

You started to feel like you were being watched, but you tried to break that feeling, you were trying to think it was just some stray dog.

When it seemed that something was moving outside again, you grabbed the flashlight and shone it out, but before you could see anything, you were kicked by electricity from the flashlight that you then dropped on the ground.

,,Damn it." you cursed under your breath and carefully, so you won't get kicked by electricity again, picked up the flashlight and pointed it at the window again. But you didn't see anything.

'What?' you thought. You didn't understand and pointed the flashlight higher, and when you saw what you saw you almost fell on the ground. As you picked up the flashlight a little higher, the light hit the carton head of the character you saw in the studio. You only vaguely saw the contours of his inky body, but the glimpse of an axe...you saw immediately. It was him..he was that the man from the studio who wanted to sacrifice you.

You screamed and dropped the flashlight on the floor. You ran to the stairs, knowing that the front door was not locked, but then you remembered the phone that was, ironically, right next to the door. You turned.

Now or never.

You ran down the stairs, ready to dial the police number as quickly as possible, but as you stepped on the last stair, the door swung open and showed inky man standing in front of them.

'Shit!' screamed voices in your head while you were running through upper floor corridors. You ended up in Allison's room, slamming the door behind you. You heard his footsteps. He was getting closer.

,,Sheep, sheep, sheep. It's time for sleep.." he sang.
You saw that the handle was starting to move. Luckily, the door didn't open.

You stepped right in front of them. Why? Because you didn't hear anything. You didn't know if he was just standing in front of the door or what. With a shaky breath you stood there frozen, but your senses started working again when you heard the sound of the cracking floor behind you. But before you could turn, an inky hand covered your mouth. You screamed silently and tried to fight, but with the other hand he pushed a damp cloth to your nose. Your body begab loosing all energy, vision became blurry. You didn't have the power to fight anymore, even though you tried as hard as you could.

A man covered with ink put his hand out of your mouth when he saw that you can't scream anymore.

,,N-no.." you whispered before you blacked out and fell into muscular inky hands, which then picked you up bridal style. The man with the mask on his face smirked.

,,Peek a Boo, my little sheep."