Soulless Beast

,,Bendy, please...this is not you."

His words started writing on the walls.

'Oh sure I am.' he smirked. 'You came here to play (Y/N)... so let's play...'

When that sentence wrote itself on the wall, sharp claws began to grow from Bendy's fingers. He was slowly approaching your lying and wounded form. You somehow managed to stand up and slowly started backing backwards to the lever. You'd like to start running right now and pull it down, but you were sure that Bendy would be quicker and would get you before you could even blink. So you chose a different tactic.

,,Bendy, you have to listen to me," you breathed out. ,,You have to let me to do the right thing..right thing for both of us."

'Oh, why should I listen to you?'

,,Because you have no other choice."

Before the next letters could appear on the wall to describe his confused expression, you got close enough to the lever and started running. Of course the demon was after you almost immediately. You didn't give up, and you reached your hand to the machine lever. But suddenly you felt a sharp pain digged into your skin. Bendy pulled you by the leg and threw you to the ground and removed his bloody claws from your flesh. He picked up his bigger, gloved hand and was ready to end it for you.

But that didn't happen. With the greatest pain you've ever felt, you reached out and lowered the lever. The workshop shuddered and Bendy began twitching and making strange sounds.

After a while, it stopped, and Bendy returned to his senses. As soon as he saw you laying in the puddle of blood, he ran to you and knelt down.

'Oh god, (Y/N), w-what happened..?! Who did this to you?!'

You shuddered, thinking of everything that had happened in the last few minutes.

,,Y-you.." you whispered.

'W..what..? N-no, I couldn't..'

,,You didn't know what you were doing," you whispered. ,,That machine is responsible for that..."

'Was it turned on?'

You slowly nodded. Bendy sighed, his eternal smile no longer looked like smile of happines. Truly...he was tearing apart.

'(Y/N)... what have I done..no..'

,,Bendy it's not your fault-"

'Of course it is my fault!' he screamed-wrote. 'I'm the one who promised to keep you safe, and I almost killed you!'

,,Listen, we'll figure it out-"

'There's nothing we should talk about anymore. I made my desicion.' he sighed. 'I'll take you to safety, heal your wounds and then... I'll leave. You're not safe with me anymore.

Your eyes widened in shock. You wanted to say something, but... you couldn't. It was as if someone had pulled your voice right out of your throat.

Bendy stood up and picked you up from the ground. He stood in front of the wall and created an ink portal. But before he stepped in with you, he turned his head and gave the ink machine a look full of hate. So did you, and after Bendy covered your face with his gloved hand, a small tear overflowed your cheek.

When you teleported to the bathroom, Bendy gently placed you on the floor.

'I'll get you some clothes.' he wrote. 'Feel free to use the shower. Especially let the cold water flow on the wounds, the infection will go away faster.'

With these words he closed the door behind him and left you standing in the bathroom. Slowly, because every single move of yours hurt you, you undressed from your dirty clothes and slipped into the shower where you let the water flow on you. You obeyed Bendy's advice and set the water on cold, letting it flow to your wounds with a gentle stream.

When they were cleaned and you shook, you turned on the warm water. When the warm drops hit your wounds, it stung, but you ignored it. You needed to get warm.

Meanwhile, Bendy left you a new, clean clothes from female employee's dressing room in front of the door and went to the kitchen to heat the bacon soup. With the towel wrapped around you, you took your new clothes and got dressed.

Bendy put the heated bacon soup on the table and signaled you to sit down. Meanwhile, he ran to the security room for some bandages.

,,You can't blame yourself forever, Bendy," you whispered as he came and sat next to you. He took your hand and placed it in his own, and just held it there for a moment. He needed to feel it... he needed to feel your pulse. He was so afraid you were gonna lose it.

After a few seconds, he sighed and began to bandage your wounds.

,,Bendy, please... you can't leave. I-..." you stammered, another tear slid down your cheek as you looked at the demon with sad eyes.

,,I...need you."

A/N: What do you think? Will Bendy leave or stay? Also, how did you like this chapter? I hope you've enjoyed it^^