Seduction

You opened yor eyes slowly. You gasped in surprise when you found out you're not in your room. But then you immediately remembered what happened to you.

Who you met.

You quickly got up from the soft bed. You shivered a little as the cold breeze met your skin. Rubbing your hands to get warm, you came out of the room and found yourself in the hall where the living room and the kitchen were. Yes, you were hungry, but the feeling of being alone in the studio was stronger.

You walked to the door leading to other places of the studio. You squeezed the handle and found yourself in an unfamiliar hall. Well, you were unknown to it because Bendy brought you to the living room through the ink portal.

You took your step, looking around. Posters of Bendy and Boris were everywhere. But when you came across a picture of Alice Angel after a while of walking, your heart popped. You wanted to hug her so badly. You wanted to shout her name from top of your lungs and find her.

'Stay away from her, for your own safety.'
'I said stay away from her!'
'I'm sorry, (Y/N), I just.. I know what she's capable of.'

Bendy's words were echoing in your head. You wanted to listen to them, to him, but... you couldn't.

,,Allison?" you exclaimed. But as usual, no answer.

,,Allison!" you screamed. ,,It's me (Y/N)!"

Again, nothing. You turned back, after all you didn't want Bendy to think you have left, but when you wanted to go through the door, you heard a loud metal sound. You turned and saw a lift in the distance that had just landed on this floor and opened its metal door.

You cocked your eyebrows.

Weird, you thought as you walked over to the lift and examined it a bit before entering it. A few seconds later, the lift door closed behind you and the whole machine began to go slowly to the lower levels. You weren't that scared, but you were uncomfortable with the feeling of being "caged" in the lift. You had a little fear of small and closed spaces.

The lift was going down until it stopped on the floor, where a large headline with the text 'She's quite a gal' was raised. The lift door opened and you stepped out of it, keeping your eyes on the large metal door in front of you.

You hadn't even noticed that the headline was headed by big cartoon head of Alice Angel.

The closer you got to the door, the more you felt someone was watching you. You turned, but you didn't see anybody.

When you came to the metal door, it opened with a small difficulty and revealed another corridor. Your heart popped when you saw the Alice Angel poster. And another. And another. Your hope began to rise with every step you did.

,,Allison!" you shouted as you came to the start of the new corridor.

,,Come here..." you heard a woman's voice coming from around the corner of another corridor. It sounded almost as much as your sister's voice. Tears filled your eyes, and you began to run to the place where the voice came from. But suddenly a firm grip on your wrist stopped you when you were about to get there. You turned and met the gaze of the demon with horns and eternal smile. But this time he didn't look as friendly as when you were in the living room together. Even though he was smiling, you knew he was pretty angry.

He released a loud growl and started pulling you away.

,,No, wait!" you struggled as you tried to free yourself from his grip. ,,My sister-"

But his even louder growl interrupted you and made you stay silent. As last time, Bendy created an ink portal and walked through it with you.

You found yourself in the living room again where he finally let go of you. You rubbed your wrist from his hard grip.

Angry at the step, Bendy grabbed the sketchbook and quickly started writing in it.

'I told you not to go there!'

,,No, you didn't!" you argued. ,,You said I shouldn't look for her. And I wasn't doing that at the beginning. When I woke up, you weren't here so I was looking for you. But the lift suddenly opened by itself and took me there. I didn't know where I was going."

'Promise me that you will not wander alone through the workshop. It's more dangerous than it seems.'

,,Bendy, I'm sorry, but I can't promise you-"

'I'm worried about you, (Y/N). More than you think. You brought me hope and I don't want to lose it again.'

You were just looking at eachother for a moment. You clutched the sketchbook hard in your hands until he took it from you.

'I can't lose you. I can't let anything happen to you.'

His words got you. You were expecting him to yell at you again, like last time, but he wrote something that touched your heart and made you lose words.

,,Bendy, I.."

But your words were cut off when the ink demon hugged you tightly. It was the tighest hug that you have received so far. You hugged him and buried your head in his chest. You stayed like that for a few seconds, and when you two separated, you felt..incomplete. You wanted the hug again. You wanted it to last longer.

You felt..safe.

,,I'm so sorry for leaving and worrying you, Bendy.." you whispered. ,,I'll try not to do it again."

'You'll try?' he wrote. You sensed sarcasm from that sentence as he looked at you.

,,Yes... I can't promise you I won't be investigating the studio without you and not looking for my sister. But she's the reason I came here. And I have to find her even if it costs me anything. But I won't go anywhere without you." from the serious voice you began softly laughing. ,,Well, I'll try."

Bendy's shoulders moved from top to bottom, he also laughed gently until he started writing into the sketchbook again. After a few seconds, he handed it to you.

'Promise?'

,,Promise."

Guys, I..can't believe what I see. When I wrote the last chapter a week ago, it had 96 views, I remember that because I made a screenshot. And now? 198 vieš. Wow. So many views in one week. I don't even know how to thank you. You make me happy with every read, star or comment. When I started this book, I didn't think that there will be lot of people reading it, and look where we are now. You are the reason why I keep going, and once again you have one big THANK YOU from me.

A/N: Guess who we will meet in the next chapter😏