Epilogue - The wedding day

You woke up to a gentle kiss on your shoulder. Before you opened your eyes, you gave your fiancé a soft chuckle.

,,Good morning." you smiled as you opened your eyes.

,,Well, good morning," Bendy smiled. ,,How was the night?"

,,We're getting married today... so I'd say exciting."

,,Do you want to know what else is exciting?" he asked in a tone that evoked butterflies in you. ,,This."

He leaned to you and placed a gentle kiss on your lips, which you gladly returned. Bendy smirked into the kiss and threw the quilt out of you and got over you, pinning you down while constantly kissing your lips. He ran his fingers through your hair and started kissing your neck when your phone suddenly rang, breaking the moment.

,,Oh c'mon!" Bendy exhaled as a child that is not allowed to have his favorite candy. You laughed at his reaction and reached for the phone on the bedside table, putting it to your ear. ,,Yes?"

,,(Y/N)?" you heard Allison's voice. ,,Are you still sleeping?"

,,Sort of," you laughed, looking straight at Bendy. ,,Are you on your way?"

,,Tom is already sitting with the baby in the car, I just wanted to let you know we're leaving. Oh, and I have that dress. You will be beautiful."

,,Thank you." you smiled. ,,Be careful."

,,Don't worry, we will," your sister replied. ,,See you."

,,Bye." you said, folding the phone.

It's been a year since the whole incident that happened in the studio and the rebirth of you and the others who were stuck there. Everyone from Lost ones to Sammy regained their bodies and went through rebirth. Except for Alice, who was definitely dead. Together with others, including Henry, you helped contact the victims' families and helped them get home. Sammy even lost his insane behavior and again became man who Henry used to know, annoyed by everything with passion for music.

Since then, you have moved to the studio, and with the help of others, you have redesigned it a bit so that you can lead a normal life there. But the biggest news for you was when you found out just a few weeks after it all ended that Allison was pregnant. You were all incredibly excited about the arrival of the baby, so Bendy and you decided to delay the wedding until the little one was born.

Now it's been 2 months since Allison gave birth to her daughter, whom she named Aurora. 

,,They're on their way." you turned to Bendy, who looked as if he fell asleep during your phone call. You chuckled and was ready to get out of the bed when his hand pulled you back in.

,,Going somewhere?" he smirked, leaning closer to you.

,,Actually, yes." you smiled and tried to get out of his grip, but he wouldn't let you go. ,,Bendy, I have to go start preparing."

,,Can't it wait, darling?" he whispered in your ear before he kissed you again. You playfully rolled your eyes and deepened the kiss while getting over to the top, but before there could be another kiss, you rolled over and got out of bed.

,,You naughty little liar," he smirked, glancing at you. ,,You always know how to distract me."

,,It's actually a talent, honey." you smirked back with a towel in your hands, heading to the bathroom.

-Time Skip-

As soon as you heard the knock on the door, you went to open it, seeing your sister with her husband and daughter in her hands.