There's always a reason

[Just reminding you that this is not the last chapter]

____________________________________

,,I love you, hissy sissy.."

,,I promise.."

,,Please don't leave me here (Y/N).."

,,I'm so sorry.."

Muffled voices of your loved ones were echoing in your head. You sighed and slowly opened your eyes. You were laying in Bendy's arms as a weeping actress, Allison, came to the room with Tom and Henry, who has just come back.

,,Guys...we did it..." you whispered with a little smile on your lips.

No one responded.

,,I can't believe that..." Allison cried and hugged the wolf. ,,Oh god Tom.."

,,Allison, what are you-"

,,We have to get her out of here. Someone take the end reel." Bendy sighed and gently stroked your head. Allison nodded and left the room with Tom and Henry, who did as Bendy said.

You didn't understand.

,,Bendy, why don't you listen to me-"

The ink demon rose from the ground and lifted your ink-covered body from it. But the thing was, you stayed on the ground.

You exhaled sharply and watched in horror as everyone walked away, leaving you alone in the throne room with your body in Bendy's arms.

,,What..?" you whispered with a frightened voice. ,,H-hey!"

You started running after them, but no one turned to you.

,,Allison!" you screamed and ran right in front of her, but she just passed through you like through a mist. You let out another sharp breath, looking how others were walking away, while you stood there, desperately thinking about what had just happened.

You ran your hand through your hair and walked slowly from side to side, thinking about your next move. Gradually you did the first think you thought of. You got to the original safehouse, where Hissy Sissy and Hope was written on the wall by the old ink.

You sighed and sat on the bed, gazing the room, when your eyes caught something. Alice's old diary was laying under the table. You immediately stood up and walked over to it, taking it in your hands and immediately began to scroll through the pages.

,,Come on.." you whispered while scrolling through when you came up to a page with a drawing of the coffin. You remembered that. Shortly after Allison began to remember you, you came here, trying to find a cure for your ink hand when this image suddenly appeared.

,,No... it can't be like that..." you whispered, looking at the other pages, but to no avail, when you suddenly came to a double page. Page's headline was The Lost ones.

,,Lost Ones..." you said aloud and continued to read what was written on the pages. You were not quite sure if Bendy or anyone else have mentioned them or not before, but most likely you saw those words for the first time now.

On the pages was written about their lost souls and where to find them, so you didn't hesitate and went out of the safehouse, heading into their den.

-

No one in the whole group said a word. There was silence, sometimes just exchanged glances.

,,So..what now?" Henry asked.

,,We're going to get rid of the thing you're holding." Bendy replied, pointing to the end reel in Henry's hands. ,,It will turn Joey's cartoon projects into real people and it will allow you to leave."