Separation

You were breathing hard and staring at Bendy with teary eyes.

,,Why do you think it was Alice?" he asked.

,,Because I know her style of hurting!" you cried out. ,,I survived it myself!"

Bendy came to you and put his hands on your shoulders.

,,Don't worry, toots, we can do this together-"

,,We have to go save him!" you interrupted him. ,,We can't just leave him there. Not all alone with her."

,,Do you realize how dangerous it is?"

Yes, you were aware of it, and the consequences it might have. And you saw that Bendy was afraid too, which was a very strange and rare thing.

,,Aren't you stronger than her?" you teased with the intention of impressing his ego.

,,Of course I am," the Ink Demon replied proudly. ,,I won't let any angel terrorize my girl here or the others."

Then he stepped closer to you and wiped away a tear on your cheek.

,,Don't cry, darling. You're much prettier when you smile."

You chuckled softly and tossed around his shoulders. You leaned over to him and whispered a quiet 'thank you'.

You stepped into the lift, but instead of a button 9, Bendy pressed a completely different one.

,,What are you doing?" you asked, confused. ,,The entrance to her nest is at level 9-"

,,I know what I'm doing, (Y/N)," he replied. You weren't sure about his words, but you remained silent. After a while, the lift took you to a level, where after a few steps you had a view of Heavenly Toys and Bendy cutouts that were lying on the ground. But something else, too. Your eyes fell on the metal thing you knew very well.

,,What's wrong?" Bendy asked as he noticed that you have stopped. A wave of fear passed through you, and bad memories began to return to your mind.

You knelt slowly and grabbed the thing that almost took your voice.

The pliers.

,,Pliers?" the Ink Demon didn't understand. ,,What's up with 'em?"

,,With these ones she wanted to..." you looked at him. ,,rip out my vocal cords."

,,What? Why would she do that?"

,,I...I don't know.." you whispered. ,,She said something about my sister's voice and that she wanted to have the better one..the best one in the studio. Also she wanted her revenge on my sister through me."

Bendy rubbed the circles on your back to comfort you.

,,You had to go through terrible things, huh?"

,,Yes.." you whispered. ,,But there is no time for it now. You know what we have to do."

Bendy nodded, and went with you by the stairs that led you into a toy room. You walked through it until you got to the wooden door.

,,Stay back." he commanded, and you just obeyed, waiting for what will happen next.

With tense, the demon slowly opened the door, but relaxed when there was nothing inside.

He stepped in and you followed him. You were in a place with small televisions. There was a glass wall in front of you, with a door with Alice Angel star label.

,,That door leads right into her room," he pointed on the door behind the glass. ,,She doesn't come here very often. That's why we're coming from this side. She won't be expecting that."