Breathed her last

[Just a reminder this is not the end of the book]
Anyway, enjoy!

,,Allison!" you screamed with a frightened face as you saw your sister with a noose around her neck.

,,(Y/N) n-no.." Allison whispered as you barely even heard it. Alice chuckled and drank from the inky wine.

,,The rules are clear, little angel," she began. ,,You do exactly as I tell you, and if you don't... well let's say someone is getting pushed down with a broken neck."

,,Don't play her games-"

,,Who allowed you to talk, hangman?" Alice snapped at your sister, then she looked back at you. ,,Where did we end? Oh, of course, please take a seat. Hey, someone take out the garbage!"

Ink puddles appeared on the ground and a few seconds later they formed into searchers who pulled unconscious Henry away from the room.

As you watched how his body was being dragged away, thought has crossed your mind.

,,Where's Bendy and Tom?" you asked, scared of her answer.

,,We'll get to everything, don't worry!" she smiled. ,,Now sit down."

,,Where are they?!" you repeated, walking closer to her. ,,I swear if you hurt them I'll—"

,,You'll what?" Alice whispered, twirling a glass in her fingers. ,,Better obey or your dear sissy will take it instead of you."

With a hateful look, you reluctantly sat down at the table. ,,What do you want?"

,,I told you I just want a friendly conversation!" smiled the angel with two faces. ,,So, let's get started, shall we?"

She picked up a bottle of ink and poured it into your glass. ,,Here you go."

Your eyes were fixed on the glass. A single drop of ink can speed up and worsen the entire ink process in your body. You couldn't mess this up.

You took the glass carefully into your hands.
A former voice actress in front of you lifted her own glass into the air. ,,Cheers."

You breathed slowly, lifting your glass up and clinking it gently with Alice. She put the glass to her mouth without any problems and drank what was inside while you were just looking at her.

,,Why won't you drink?" she asked with a grin on her face. ,,Own recipe. Made purely for you."

,,Alice don't." you whispered.

Her grin got even wider. ,,Do it (Y/N). Now."

,,First I want to see Bendy and Tom. Then I'll do what you want."

Alice rolled her eyes but finally shouted.

,,Bring them!"

A couple of searchers entered the room. They carried the ropes behind them, and when they came closer, you saw Bendy and Tom tied to them. Place where Tom's mechanical hand should have been was empty and Bendy looked very exhausted, he had trouble standing normally.

,,What did you do to them?!" you screamed with tears in your eyes. ,,It's me who you want! Then why won't you just leave them alone?!"

,,Well, the Wolf put quite a fight to protect his wife. Adorable. It cost him a hand, as you can see, but at least I have a new trophy. And the ink demon?" she laughed. ,,I literally drained him, took the most ink out of his body as I could. So, he's just like fish on the dry land."

More tears began to form in your eyes. ,,Why..?" you whispered.

,,Revenge, (Y/N)." she said in a cold voice, leaning toward you. ,,Drink."