End the Angel

With surprised eyes you looked at Bendy who was kneeling in front of you, holding a ring in his hand.

,,I-.." you stammered in a shaky voice as Allison stormed into the room.

,,I've come for some supplies," she said as she walked in, but when she saw Bendy kneeling in front of you, she understood. ,,You know what, uh, I don't need them anymore. I'll meet you outside."

She closed the door behind her and sighed in embarrassment. So did you. You looked at your devil darling with sad eyes. ,,I... I'd love to say yes, but... I can't. Not yet."

Visible disappointment could be seen in his face. Slowly he lowered his hand down and stood up. You were extremely sorry for him. The ink was running from him faster, but it wasn't like when he was nervous. It was like if he was... crying.

,,Hey.." you whispered, gently touching his face with your hands, directing your eyes to him. ,, I love you, you know that. But with all this happening now... we have to beat Alice before we can rest. Please don't be sad. It hurts to see you like that."

Bendy sighed and nodded. Then he gently stroked your cheek.

,,I understand, darling. That's why I'm going to be more motivated to beat that tainted ink straight out of her face."

You giggled slightly and kissed him on the cheek.

,,I'll let you get some space for yourself." he said and left the room, closing the door behind him. You headed into the bathroom where you started changing, but when you saw your reflection in the mirror, you stopped.

You were just standing there for a moment, looking at yourself. The ink was already eating you alive. Your whole abdomen and back were covered in ink, and hand slowly started, too.

Sigh escaped your lips.

You felt it.

You knew you didn't have much time left. Maybe that's why you told Bendy no. He would take it even worse afterwards...

,,What's taking her so long?" asked Allison impatiently, who had just returned with Tom from the safehouse, armed and packed with supplies.

,,Are you okay?" she asked, but Bendy didn't answer.

Allison sighed. ,,She said no, didn't she?"

The ink demon nodded. Allison came closer to him and put her arm on his shoulder.

,,I see how she's looking at you. She loves you, no doubt about that. Surely she had a reason why she said what she said. Trust me."

,,Thanks."

Suddenly, the metal door opened. You came out of the apartment, dressed up and ready. You were wearing long things so no one would notice visible ink marks. You knew it would start to worry Allison and others too much to interrupt the mission. And the mission couldn't be cancelled.

,,Alice is in the throne room, isn't she?" you asked to change the subject. Even though you didn't hear what your sister and Bendy had talked about before, you could see their glances.

,,Yes." Allison replied. ,,But the music director listens to her every word. We have to defeat him first so that Alice has no one to protect her."

,,If we beat him, she has no chance," Tom said. ,,We are four and she will be only one."

,,Finally that angel will go to hell." Bendy said with clenched fists.

You were just about to leave when you heard a similar voice coming from the distance.

,,Alright Joey. I'm here. Let's see if we can find what you wanted me to see. "

You gasped. You recognized that voice. It was the voice of the man you remembered before the loop was rebooted.

,,Henry..?" you whispered in disbelief.

,,Who?" Bendy didn't understand. ,,You know him?"

At first you didn't know, but a bit later you realized that after restarting the loop, Bendy forgot what had happened.

,,A long story," you replied. ,,We have to go so he won't see us."

,,Lawrence!" shouted the angel sitting on the throne. Sammy came to her with some papers in his hands.

,,Yes?"

,,We will have company." Alice replied. ,,Those fools should really be careful if they happen to be talking about their pathetic plan near the camera. Feel free to kill the wolf, but bring the demon and sisters alive to me. Do not fail me."

Sammy nodded and picked up an axe that was leaning against the wall.

,,This is going be fun." Alice smirked and squeezed the ink injection she was holding.

You just walked over to the wooden planks.

,,Are you sure it's stable?" you asked uncertainly.

,,I think so. " your sister replied and was the first to step on them. ,,What are you waiting for? Come on. It's okay."

It went well for a while until Allison slipped. You reacted quickly and helped her get her balance back, then Tom grabbed her in his hands, and she was safe.

Although you helped your sister, sudden fast move of your action broke the plank you were just standing on. You didn't even have time to scream, it all happened so fast.

,,(Y/N)!" they shouted as they were watching you falling into the dark abyss underneath.

With a loud splash, you fell into the ink lake. You screamed. Since ink gets more and more into your body and circulates more in your veins, any contact with it hurts, and since you fell from above, you fell deeply down, and you couldn't move fast in the thick liquid like ink.

You managed to stick your hand as far as possible in the air, but you couldn't move anymore, and you couldn't hold your breath any longer. You stopped struggling, and just when you were thinking about giving up, you suddenly felt a strong grip on your hand.

Birthday chapter, enjoy