THANK YOU

It's here. I finished the very first book in my life and I have to say that the feeling is amazing. I feel sad, after all, I started this story in August and since then it's been here every day with me, it's been here through the harder times I have had and after those 10 months it will be difficult to say goodbye. I also feel very happy because I really enjoyed writing this story. I also met a lot of kind and amazing people, for whom I am very grateful. But this story wouldn't be right without readers like you. From the first day I published the story, you have read, voted and commented on it. I really appreciate every single vote, comment or private message, and I want to thank you all for helping me make the story as it is right now.

And for the future works - I definitely don't plan to quit Wattpad, I don't even plan to uninstall it so that I can support other promising and good writers and respond to your comments. When I decide to start writing a new story, I don't know if it'll be from the fandom Bendy and the Ink machine. I love the fandom and the people in it, I just feel like I need to wait for the Dark Revival, which will definitely offer a lot of possibilities and ideas to create another great story for you.

In a few seconds I will publish this chapter and for the first time in my life I will be able to press the icon that the story is finished, so I want to say a big THANK YOU to all the amazing people. Please take care, be healthy, happy and enjoy life as much as you can. I love you all so much and thank you for an amazing 10 months with you. I'm looking forward to the next ones that are about to come. ❤️

Sara Fleming