Running out of time

A strong hand pulled you out of the ink pool where you thought you were going to die. He lied you on your back, while you were breathing hard from not enough oxygen and ink in your mouth.

When you wiped the ink from your eyes and saw your rescuer, you gasped.

,,Well, well, it didn't take you too long to get back to your senses." said a man with a husky voice. ,,A handy little sheep."

You stood up and started running, but your knees buckled and you fell to the ground again. The man in the mask smirked, and in a slow pace, realizing that you couldn't escape him, he walked to you.

,,The angel will be so pleased by you." he whispered in your ear and was about to pick you up when he noticed the ink that had been engraved in almost your entire body. ,,Is that... a poison?"

You shook your head. You sighed and looked at the man in front of you.

,,Sammy please..." you whispered. ,,I'm just trying to save my sister... she's the the only reason I came into this hellhole."

,,Why? It's insignificant. The ink expands very quickly, you wouldn't even make it."

,,If we were going right now, yes, I would, and with your help we would have taken Alice down more easily. When everything ends in here you will be free too. Isn't that what you've been trying to do all these years you've been stuck here?"

,,Maybe."

You gently put your hands on his shoulders. ,,So... will you help me?"

Sammy's mouth under his mask curved into smirk. He lifted you up from the ground and put you on his shoulders, despite your struggling.

,,No! Sammy let me go!" you screamed, banging on his back with your fists, but the music director just chuckled at your pathetic actions. He walked through the door with you, but before he could get into the next room, a loud impact followed by Sammy's fall to the ground. His fall also threw you down, but unlike him, it didn't knock you out.

You raised your head and met the man you had seen many times before.

,,You?" you whispered. The man holding the pipe in his hand ran up to you and helped you to stand.

,,Are you alright?" he asked.

,,Thank you..and I think so..." you sighed, glancing at the music director lying on the ground.

,,Oh, that," said the man when he noticed the direction of your gaze. ,,He has already pissed me off a few times. To be honest, I thought he was dead, but obviously he's too alive."

,,Tell me about it," you said with a soft smile on your lips. ,,In this studio, I don't even know who is alive and who is dead anymore."

,,Yes..." your rescuer sighed. ,,By the way, I'm Henry."

,,I know," you smiled, shaking his hand.
,,(Y/N)."

,,Nice to meet you, (Y/N)." the former animator smiled. He was very grateful that after such a long time he could have a normal conversation with someone who was not trying to kill him. ,,By the way... how do you know my name?"

,,It's a long story." you smiled as another wave of pain passed through you.

,,What's wrong?" Henry asked as he noticed a sudden change in your face. You just shook your head as a sign of nothing, but then Henry's eyes fell on your inked neck. Then he noticed your arms and legs, too, and the ink seemed to be spreading even faster by now.

,,(Y/N) oh my god..what is it?"

,,Alice." you replied with hate in your voice. ,,She injected ink into my vein. Henry, we must hurry, we don't have much time left."

,,As you say, (Y/N)." he said and helped you walk. ,,It's gonna be fine."

,,Yeah.." you whispered, knowing the exact opposite. ,,Henry? Can you please not tell my sister?"

,,You have a sister?"

You nodded. ,,She looks like Alice, she just has a normal face. Her name is Allison. She's the reason I came here." you said. ,,So please will you not tell her?"

,,I won't." Henry replied, seeking with you to find the way to the throne room.
__________________________________

,,I can't believe we lost her." Allison said, putting her head on her hand. ,,God I'm a terrible sister."

,,You're surely not." said Bendy, sitting down next to her. ,,If you were a terrible sister then
(Y/N) would give up looking for you... she wouldn't come here. But she did. After all those years, she didn't give up on you. She risked her life to find you, many times. I've never seen such a strong sister love."

Allison smiled softly, but at the same time black tears appeared in her eyes. ,,And as a thank I let her fall down."

,,Hey," said Bendy and looked into your sister's eyes. ,,And that is why we must continue. For her. I'm sure we'll meet again, the place where she fell is only a small ink pool, I'm sure she got out of there and she's already on her way to Alice. So..are we going?"

Allison took a deep breath. After a moment she stood up and wiped away her tears. ,,Yes. We're going."

Hey guys, I hope you all are okay, and I hope you and your families will stay healthy and safe. Love you. Stay strong. ❤️
Also thank you SO MUCH for 32 thousand reads, it means so much to me that you read my work. uwu