Inky guardian

He was approaching you with a slow pace. Even though you didn't see his eyes, you felt he was looking straight at you.

,,Get away from me!" you screamed as you tried to kick him and tried to untie the rope that was holding you. But of course you didn't succeed. You looked at the ink puddle which was left after Sammy. He killed him... and he will do the same to you.

You shut your eyes and expected pain to come. But all you felt was how your hands relaxed. A rope fell to the ground. With a shaky breath and fear in your eyes, you looked at the ink figure that set you free from the ropes. He didn't look like he wanted to kill you... yet. But you were still scared and you didn't dare to move. You were just looking at him. He was doing the same. The only thing that was moving was the dripping ink from his face.

,,Uh.. hello..?" you asked carefully. But the demon said nothing.

,,Do you understand me?"

He nodded. That gave you a little hope. Maybe he's not a monster without any soul... but just maybe. You were still scared.

,,Can you talk?"

The demon shook his head to the answer no.

You looked around the room. Paper was placed at the end of the table on the opposite side of the room.

An idea rushed through your head.

,,What if you.. wrote?"

The demon thought for a moment, then nodded and walked slowly to the table with his slow stride. Watching his walk, you could get away easily. He wouldn't have a chance to catch you, he was barely standing. You waited until he was further away, and when he was almost there, you stood up and ran out of the door. You didn't hurry, you knew he wouldn't catch you at the step he had. Oh boy how wrong you were..

You heard a loud growl. You looked behind you and saw the demon running after you. He didn't seem to have any leg problems or anything. But you were slowly running out of energy. You were out of breath, but you kept going.

You ran to the left corridor, which was the biggest mistake. There was only a wall. And you couldn't go back. The demon made of ink was slowly aproaching you. When he saw you had nowhere to run, he stopped running and returned to his slow pace, but he was still getting closer and closer to you. You slowly retreated until you hit the wall with your back. You were trapped. Again.

Ink demon stood before you, smirking. Then he imprisoned you even more by placing his hands on the wall from both sides. All you could hear was the sound of your pounding heart and your fast breathing. When the demon noticed, he took his hands off the wall. You sighed in relief. Well, not for too long. He bent a little and lifted you off the ground bridal style. A strange electricity passed through you when he touched you. And you had it all the time he was walking down the corridors with you in his hands.

He came to the wall. The ink puddle opened. With his larger, gloved hand, the demon covered your eyes and nose and walked through the ink with you. You realized it was a portal when you found yourself in a completely different part of the studio. It didn't even looked like a studio anymore, it looked more like a small apartment. You had to admit it was pretty cozy.

The demon put you on the brown couch and took the scatchbook off the table. As soon as he started writing he sat down next to you. He knew you wouldn't run away anymore... and you knew it too. You knew you had some trust in him already and that he wasn't going to kill you.

After a while he handed you a sketchbook. With a slight but still worried smile, you took it and read the ink letters.

'Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. And also sorry for the chase. By the way, I'm Bendy. '

You tilted your head and looked at him.

,,Hi, Bendy..I'm (Y/N). And I apologize to you for running away from you. I was just scared."

Bendy took a sketchbook from your hands and started writing again.

'It's okay, (Y/N). I'm used to people thinking I'm a monster.'

,,That's not true, Bendy," you replied. ,,It just scared me when you killed that man. That man who wanted to sacrifice me."

'Don't worry, I didn't kill him. But he's been getting on my nerves for some time so I will probably do it soon. As soon as he lays his finger on you again.'

,,Thank you, Bendy."

'You are welcome. I won't let anything happen to you.'

Really, now you thought you looked like a tomato.

'How did you even get down here?'

You spent some time explaining Bendy your story with your sister and how Sammy kidnapped you.

,,Bendy? How is it possible that Sammy came to the room when the door was closed?"

'He's like me," he wrote. 'He can create ink portals.'

You nodded and continued to talk, even though Bendy was writing, but you didn't mind.

'So your sister used to voice Alice Angel, huh?'

,,Yes."

'Oh boy.'

You noticed when Bendy wrote that his shoulders were raising. Apparently, he was laughing.

,,Both of you had the same reaction. Why?"

'Better if you don't know. The main thing for you to know is that she's alive. You'll meet her when the time is right. Now she has a small.. project under construction. Stay away from her, for your own safety.'

,,But she's my sister-"

'I said stay away from her!'

Awkward silence again.

'I'm sorry, (Y/N), I just.. I know what she's capable of, and that it doesn't matter if you're her family or not. Nothing would change the thing she would do to you if she would've found you. Like I said, I'll protect you. I promise.'

You had forgotten that he actually yelled at you through the writing. You smiled at him. You got down on the couch when Bendy switched on the tv and played his cartoon. You watched it for a while but then drifted to sleep.

Bendy looked at your sleeping form and smiled. He stood up and gently, trying not to wake you up, took you to the bedroom where he put you on a soft bed. He put covers over you and before he left he stroked your cheeks. He had been there alone for so long.. so long nobody cared about him. Nobody loved him. But you... you were the hope he has been waiting for.