Tearing Apart

Bendy heard a scream. Your scream. And that was the thing that saved him from a total fall into insanity. A piece of you was hidden deep within his soul, and it was protecting him from the full effects of the Ink Machine.

He gasped, running to a safehouse where he took you for the first time.

But you weren't there.

He began to panic, ink running down his face faster than usual. He ran throughout the workshop, desperate to find you. Through his cardboard cutouts, which were placed throughout the whole studio, he could see up to different depths of the workshop, but with no trace of you.

'What have I done..."

*

Slowly you were beginning to return to your senses. You had an abnormal headache, you felt as if your brain was coming right out of your head. But even bigger pain was in the prick on your neck, which Alice did to you with the syringe. You wanted to touch that place and calm it down a little, but the pressure on your hands didn't allow you to.

You quickly opened your eyes in shock, when you found yourself tied up to a table with metal chains that were firmly holding your hands and feet. When you looked sideways, you saw a torn wolf clone in the braces. You wanted to scream, but a tape over your mouth prevented you from doing so.

Panic started taking over you, you started struggling and tried to break free from the chains, but the result was even more pain than when you woke up.

,,Look who's awake..." a voice came from the end of the room. You knew exactly who it was. The woman you hated the most. Thr woman who was lying to you all the time and filling you with false faith and empty words.

Alice walked slowly to the table where you were tied up and looked coldly at you.

,,I hope you're feeling comfortable." she smiled, binding the handcuffs even more tightly, so that it prevented your blood from flowing normally through your veins. You hissed from the sudden pain.

,,Oh, don't worry," she smiled. ,,It won't take long."

With these words she turned back and was ready to head to the corner of the room, but when she saw you looking at the dead wolf, she laughed. ,,Oops, I forgot. Meet Boris. Or... what remained of him. Funny thing that Henry still thinks it's not too late to save him. Ah...humans."

She turned on her heel and walked to the other side of the room until you lost sight of her. There was a moment of silence until you thought she had left. But when you let out a little sigh from relief, you heard the sounds of the heels hitting the ground.

When you looked at Alice's direction, which was approaching you again, you froze. She was holding a knife in her hand.

You started to struggle even more, tears filling your eyes.

,,Don't be so sensitive." Alice snapped at you with an annoyed tone. Through the tape that was covering your mouth, you screamed things that Alice just laughed at. Eventually, however, she pulled it from your mouth and let you talk.

,,Why are you doing this?!" you screamed with a cry as you looked at dead Boris.

,,Beauty, my little Angel." Alice whispered. ,,Beauty..is everything."

,,Please, Alice..." you sobbed. ,,You don't have to do this."

,,Only I decide what I have to and what I don't have to do," she said in a firm tone. ,,But, you're right... I don't have to. But I want to."

After this sentence she squeezed the knife more forcefully and placed it against your trembling face.

,,Do you want to understand why, (Y/N)?"