Akaashi// Stress

You came back from a stressful week. You were way more tense making you angrier. You grunt when you reach a place you come home. You heard your boyfriend come down the stairs.

"Hey." All he says. That made you snap.

"You know I work almost everyday to make us happy! I feel like this relationship is only me doing work!" You yelled making your voice bounce off the walls.

"Y/n."

"Just shut up!" Akaashi stayed quiet keeping his blunt face.

"Do you even care. I bet you don't." You scoffed at him. You ignore him trying to say something back.

"I work for us because I care." You say clenching your shirt.

"But you dont have too." He says. You perk up and yell.

"But I do because I care Akaashi! Sometimes I think you don't appreciate it." You see him step back.  But you thought it wasn't the time for that.

"I just don't want your excuses! I don't want this. I want you to leave." He still had the blunt look on his face but in his eyes they read hurt.

You weren't oblivious to this but you kept yelling.

"Maybe this relationship was a mistake!"

You finally realize what you were saying. You covered your mouth in shock. Akaashi seemed really hurt. But it wasn't his face that told you that, it was the pain in his eyes.

He walked away but you go after him. Realizing your stupid mistake. Your regret hit you like a a wave.

"Y/n I really care about you. I will leave right now so you can be happy." He said making his and your heart shatter.

"I would anything to make you haply and if means me leaving your side. I'm willing to leave for you."

"I'm so sorry please don't leave. I'm stupid and so stressed. You make me happy. Its just everything is making me so explosive with my temper." He had a look in his face besides blunt. Concern.

"Do you really think I don't care." You were taken back by your own words he quoted.

"Well sometimes-"
"Y/n I really care. I care so much. If Im not making you happy like you make me. I'm so sorry." You just ran to him crying into his chest. He hugged you back and pet your hair.

"I love you so much." You say in a muffled matter.

"I love you too." He said back. And he never left.