Konoha// Mr.Jack of All Trades. Master of Hearts

This boy made you helpless.

Code name Mr. Jack of All Trades made you swoon to your knees.

You were in the same class so it didn't help that your heart could stop if he gave you a glance.

"Um L/n?" He said while poking you. He asked for help at the library which you obviously accepted. You spaced out but snapped back to reality.

"Oh sorry." You said while turning pink. He nods and continued to ask you some questions.

"Oh I get it now." He said stunned. You tried to help him with the chemistry questions which was fairly easy since he was a quick learner.

"Wow you are so smart Konaha." You said making his face flush.

You admired his commitment of trying to do everything with ease.

But he only a master of one thing.

"L/n, I think your bracelet is really pretty." He said pointing out the (favorite color) bracket on your wrist.

"Oh I made it myself." You said while your face felt hot.

"Well you have amazing talent." He complimented you once more.

"Th-thank you." You said with a red face. You focused on studying but the boy just couldn't. He loved it when you bit your lip when you tried really hard and he liked your slight smile when you do something right.

"L/n... I-I l-li-" You payed attention to his words as he stuttered with a pink face. He took a deep breath and gave up.

"Like can you help me." He was disappointed in himself for being a chicken. You nod and made your way to the seat next to him.

You looked at the problem and wrote it down on a different study paper.

"Ok so write this down since-" The boy stopped listening to your rambling. He looked at the side of your head with a slight smile.

"Oi, um Konaha?" You said while nudging him. He snapped out of your beauty and finally focused.

"Oh Um Sodium..??" He said unsure. You giggled as the boy did get the problem right on sheer luck.

"Konoha you really need to study and pay attention." You said while grabbing his hand. His face became all hot as you didn't let go even when you started to focus on studying again.

"Then please help me." He said while gripping your hand. You smiled and gripped it back.

You went to your notes and faced them away from him.

"I'm quizzing you do I know what you need help on." He nods but focuses on your hand intertwined with this.

"Which among the following is responsible for depletion of Ozone?" You said. He knew it right off the bat since he actually paid attention.

"Chlorofluoro carbon." Then you did the unthinkable. You kissed the back of his hand. His face now a tomato he now just wanted your affection.

"Good. Next one." You said while looking at your notes.

"How many elements are in the periodic table?" You asked. He stuttered his answer trying not to be embarrassed.

"I don't know um 300?" You shook your head and and sighed.

"There are about 118 elements in the periodic table. Can you name the basic ones?" He shook his head again making you get real close.

"Well Boron, Carbon,Helium, Neon, Nitrogen,Oxygen, Sulfur.." You went on. You kissed his knuckles softly as he started to be more aware.

Flirting was now mutual. Your hand in his was so small. He smirked at the thought of your hands wrapped around his- WOAH THE BIBLE AMEN

Nasty boi

You guys wrapped up the last parts of chemistry and moved onto English.

He was pretty good at it since his cousins and aunt were from America and could only speak English to him for a few years when they moved back to the Kanto region.

English is in bold

You were board and just wanted to tease the boy next to you.

He was flirty enough anyway so you went for it.

Kona~." You chirped. He turned to see you making an ahegao face. His face went red and he felt something.

"That's hot." He said. You were sorta bad at English so you shrugged.

"English is really hard to learn L/n. Like there and their are different." He said like he was fluent.

You scrunched up your nose at the language. He laughed at your facial expressions.

The library was about to close and you guys were gonna part ways until he chirped the opinion.

"I'm gonna walk you home." He said while walking by your side.

"But it's fine Ko-"

"It's rude to leave a pretty lady alone to walk this late." He said cutting you off. You sighed and made small talk with your crush.

"So what's your favorite flower?" He said while pointing  at your notebook. It had (face flower) on it.

"Oh it's (fave flower)." You said as he took a mental note.

He dropped you off with a smile.

Little did you know tomorrow was your day.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next day after school

The boy walked home from practice with flowers in hand.

"Oi Konoha! Be the master of her heart!" Bokuto said while running past him.

The boy sighed and walked to your porch. Hesitant to knock he took a step back and rubbed his temples.

"It's just the girl of my dreams. Like not a big deal if she rejects me right?" He was in doubt. He knocked on the door twice.

You opened it in your loose tee and shorts. His face turned red at the sight of you just standing there.

You face turned red at him with flowers and a soft smile.

"Kona?" You said as he got on one knee. You put your hands to your face as he did this

"L/n you are so amazing and beautiful and I-I... Please go out with me." He said confessing. He closed his eyes as you giggled.

"Yes Of course!" You said while helping him up to a huge hug.

Dropping the flowers you both kissed softly. The moment to you felt so amazing and you didn't want it to stop.

You guys part ways and he held you to his chest.

"Sorry I kissed you. Maybe you weren't-" Damn can he ramble on. You cut him off with another kiss which he did back.

"Mr.Jack of All trades, you are the master of my heart."