Kuguri// Showers

Your boyfriend really didn't do PDA. It was a lot of kisses and maybe cuddles.

He really seems like he has no emotion, but he does really love you.

He just hasn't told you yet.

He cares a lot but that stone cold face won't show it.

You on the other hand thought he was Asexual. He isn't in reality, he just struggles with giving and receiving affection.

"Y/n.." You look up as you saw him sit next to you. You were at his house watching movies. You saw him and his blank face as usual but he seemed off.

"Yeah?" You reply. The situation was new to you him sitting closer to you. He put his head on your shoulder and watched the movie in silence.

"Since you are staying over tonight... maybe we could..." At that point he was more mumbling and stuttering then ever.

"We could what?" You cut him off. He took a deep breath and shrugs.

"Maybe we can shower." You were caught off guard as you said that.

"Together?" You raised a brow as you asked. He nods a bit nervously with a straight face. You stood up as he looks at you confused.

"Well you asked." You say as he stands up nervously. He doesn't even nervous at matches but the only thing that can break out his emotions is you.

You turned on the shower, having the warm water pour. You felt arms wrap around you and a sudden weight on your head. You giggled as you touched his head feeling the fluffy hair in your hands.

You wiggle out of his grip and face him. His face was blank while yours had a smile. He rolls his eyes and gives you a peck on the forehead.

He takes off his shirt which showed his toned body from volleyball. He took off his pants aswell making him in his boxers. You on the other hand were a blushing mess. You have never seen him this exposed.

You hesitantly took off your shirt then your bra. He became a bit pink but kept his cool.

You stripped all your clothes off and stepped in the shower forgetting your own boyfriend was there.

You wet your hair running through it until you felt a pair of arms shaking around your waist.

You turned to see your boyfriend with his hair down. You thought it was super hot for his hair to be damp.

In his mind you were perfect. The best thing that happened to him. Well you didn't know, how could he show it?

You looked at your boyfriends blank face with a small smile. You got soap and lathered it in his hair.

"What are you doing?" He asked. He looked so calm and mesmerized.

"Treating you." You said while lathering his scalp with bubbles. He changed his bored expression with a relaxed one. He liked your touch.

You finished cleaning him and when you turned around her started to kiss your shoulders.

"H-hey what are you doing?" You asked but melt into it.

"Treating you." He mumbled. He hugged you from behind and left kisses from your shoulders to your neck.

You giggled at his touch because he seemed so not like him.

He lathered soap on his hand and rubbed your shoulders to your hips. He felt your curves and hair enjoying you. You felt so loved and you showed it by complementing him.

"You know Y/n... I- I" He wouldn't spit his words out so he thought to do was best.

He pinned you against the wall and kissed your lips softly. You were both red messes at the contact but it felt so right.

"I love you so much." He said in the kiss. You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"And I want you to know that. I know I don't show it that much but I care for you." He was spilling all of his feelings out for you. He looked so cute trying to form sentences.

"I-I" You cut him off with a kiss. His words were stopped and his hands went to your curves. It stayed like that for about five minutes until he stops.

"You know I love you right?" He asked unsure. You kinda backed up nervously.

"Well you seem so emotionless and sometimes-" You mumbled until he cut your words off.

"Well I really care for you Y/n. Sometimes I know you think I don't show it." He mumbled. The water was getting colder as you sighed.

You turned off the water as you lead your tired boyfriend out.

"You are gonna cuddle with me." You kinda ordered as You put on one of his shirts. He raised a tired brow but put on his clothes. You both finished and he led you to his bed.

You got into position as you got surrounded by warmth. His body was like a heater, warm and huge.

Your face was in his chest nuzzling into. Kuguri felt so loved and warm he couldn't help but smile a bit. He held your hand until you softly snored.

"I love you so much." He mumbled before falling asleep. He gave you a kiss on the forehead and let the darkness take over.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It was the next day and Kurgiri had practice. The team was nagging him about his still face.

"Kuguri! Are you ok?" Daisho asked mockingly. He saw his teammates face as he started getting flashbacks from yesterday. He felt all fuzzy inside. That's new especially for him.

Kuguri squealed to himself while his face was a nice pink shade. Daisho jumped back in surprise at his usually no emotion teammate was pink at the face.

" Oh uh are you dying?!" Kuguri hit him on the sides as a no.

"Ouch why did you-"

"Shut up."