Shirabu// annoying

You were the Shiratorizawas second year manager!

Everyone adored your amazing personality like Tendou but commitment like Goshiki. Other than that you were extremely pretty.

Shirabu noticed that he had butterfly's when he even looked you in the eyes, so to make for that he became more salty towards you.

That's how he shows affection.

You were a bit on the sensitive side, so if playful insults were a bit too harsh you would break down silently.

Anyway you were attracted to salt.

No.... wrong words.

You were attracted to pretty setter of Shiratorizawa.

No not Semi the other one... did the reader not read the title?

Anyways...

You tried helping Coach Washijo with paper work. You were the only person the team he wouldn't yell at. You were just very likable.

But under that bubbly personality there was a very this layer of self esteem and self worth.

Sensitivity was apart of you. From 'eww your so weird.' To 'your annoying enough shut up-' was enough to keep you down and make your heart ache.

Your step mom abused you. She made you afraid of yelling and made you so sensitive it was like no one was there to toughen you up.

So the tiny things get to you.

"Oiii Shirabu." You said in Tendous tone. It was extremely annoying for Tendous voice to be heard around the salt king.

"What?" He said in a salty tone.

"You still are meeting me up to study right?"

"Oh.. yeah. I still remember L/n." You smiled at the fact that the salty boy still remembered your plans. Well maybe you thought you were over reacting but the one of the only reasons you were happy were that your step mom couldn't take you home.

It was Friday and on the weekends the students were allowed to go home and leave the dorms.

You hated going home to the witch so you decided staying in your dorm was the best thing. But your dad would ask to come home and you loved him so much. But you didn't heave the heart to tell him about you step mom so your sometimes had to politely reject.

He understands.

You were at library that was louder than a usual one. Shiratorizawa had a huge campus so people really didn't study at the library.

That's why the library was more of a chill hang out than a study place. You met up with Shirabu and had a drawing note book to release all you emotion into it.

Dang I sound like you therapist

"Hey Shirabu." You said a bit shy. He acknowledges your presence with a nod because he was looking down at a few papers.

You took out a note book since you had to study for (least fav subject).

"Oh L/n do you need notes?" He said while scanning your book. He took out a few papers which were in a neat pile and handed them too you.

"Thank you."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You were don't studying but who would miss an opportunity to hang out with their crush right?

You took out the  sketch your therapist gave you and looked for inspiration.