Futakuchi// sensetive

Ahh the pretty boy tease Futakuchi. Well he isn't recognized at school but you see him. You liked him since your first year and talked to him a few times. You have a bond which was good enough to consider you friends.

"Eh oh L/n! Whatch got there!" He said with a smile. You moved it away from him. It was a journal with sketches and writings. It was a personal thing to you.

"N-nothing Futakuchi. It's just a book." You said as you held onto it with dear life.

"Come on show me please." You let your guard down for a second only for it to be snatched out of your hands. The things in there have meaning behind it. Sometimes you forget about the stuff you draw but you definetly improved since your past writings and drawings.

"Please Futakuchi give it back." He waved it infront of you as you begged. But in his brain something worth embarrasing is in there.

"If its worth begging for  L/n it must be intresting." You were in panic mode. Very private things were in there. Emotions, writings, they are all desplayed in their.

He opened the book in a laugh. Flipping through pages he laughed some more.

"Damn all of that for something so stupid L/n. I mean really. Is it that worth it." He laughed. You were almost at the break down of tears.

"L/n I-" Then he saw you. With tear streamed cheeks and a red face. Regret was filled in his heart. His words ran cold as wetness reached your arm.

"Wait L/n I-" You ran before he can talk. He never saw your sensetive side. But it was to late to react. You were gone.

"I-im sorry." He muttered under his breath.

He looked through the book some more. He was estonished at your journals and creative writings now feeling more ashamed and guilty.

But some writtings were dark. They were sad and depressing saying thats how she felt for that day but to Futakuchi it meant he added on to it.

I went to far he thought as he looked at the ground. In reality he didnt know how to handle his feelings towards you  so he turned it to teasing and remarks, snarky ones.

"Im so sorry L/n." He muttered once more. He flipped through the pages feeling the guilt flow. Till he flipped to the last page. His breathing hitched as he saw a drawing of him with a heart.

It was an amazing drawing. It had small hearts in the backround with the words like I love you and I wish you were mine in the backround. He felt even worse. He felt so much like an asshole.

He felt empty and horrible for making you cry or even made fun of you in the first place.

He ran the same path as you calling for you. Then he ran to the park near the school. He walked past the flowers and puddles on the ground.

Until he heard sniffles. He already knew it was you.

He head towards the back of a tree not ready to face you yet. On the other hand you were crying of embarassment and fear he will make fun of you.

You did care for him alot and it hurted you more if all the teasing cane from him.

"L/n." You heard his voice and in panic you cover your mouth. But a gasp came out. Now he know it was actually you.

He sat at the other side of the tree. He took a huge inhale of breath.

"Im really sorry. I didnt know you would react like that but Im still an ass for even making fun of it in the first place. I saw that last drawing." He said in a calm voice. You still were trying not to cry but were on the brink of tears.

"I thought the last page was amazing. It really describes ones emotions." He paused.

"But I dont have any hand made thing to show how much I feel about you. So Im gonna say it in words. L/n Y/n, I have feelings for you." Silent tears were falling down your face.

"Since our first year. Since I met you. L/n I care so much about you and it hurts to see you like this." He said his voice with so much emotion you can feel it.

"So please, Im sorry so please forgive me." He said while standing up. He went around the tree and sat infront of you.

He saw your quiet tears and wiped them away.

You lept up and gave him a huge hug which he fell on his back at. He was now on his back you on his stomach. He hugged you back with realif and happiness.

"Im so sorry." He mumbled in your ear. You face him still on his stomach with a small smile.

"Did you really mean it?" You ask with tear stained cheeks.

"Yes." He said in a calming voice. You put your forhead against his with smile.

"Be mine?" He asked. You gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Of course." You said with a pink face.