Yaku//Parent?

Yaku was known as the mom of the team.

Controlling Lev was a hard job for the guy.

You were the new manager there. Since you were in your third year you wanted to help the volleyball team since they didn't have a manager.

It was hard yeah. Especially being The manager of guys who were basically a foot taller than you.

And yes Yaku was taller than you. Well that's the first thing Lev pointed out when you joined.

You didn't know who Yaku was until that moment. You saw him and your heart went doki doki.

Yaku then kicked him but you just laughed.

So one day they had a normal practice while you filled up waters.

"L/n!" Lev called out to you.

"Can I get a water?" He asked. You felt looser than usual so you joked more than usual.

"Ask your mother." You said with a smirk. Lev still had a grin on his face.

"Ok... YAKU!" You were laughing your ass off as you heard that. Yaku seemed annoyed at Lev. He always said that he isn't your parent and shouldn't take the responsibility to be.

"L/n quit telling everyone I'm the mom!" Yaku complained as you smirked. You had a thing for the boy and your way with dealing with it was teasing.

"But Yaku you act like one." You remark making him turn a shade of pink. You didn't know that pink wasn't from embarrassment.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

One day you were running around the gym since coach needed a lot of help.

You didn't mind and ran back in forth inside the gym as the boys practiced.

Yaku did notice your shoes going untied so he acted like a decent human and told you.

"L/n tie your shoe, you're gonna trip." Yaku said as he wiped the sweat off his face. You stuck your tongue out in a playful manner.

"Are you my mom Mori?" You said as the others chuckled at the nickname. He rolled his eyes at your comment.

"I'm not but your mom would be mad for your dental bill if you fall on your face." He stated as he shrugged.

You scoffed and tied your shoes and continued your business.

Then your dumb ass ankle decided to not work so you fell on your face.

The court became silent and the whole team surrounded you.

"L/n are you ok?" Kenma asked. You got up and sighed.

"Yeah it happens." Thats your usual response to everything.

You brushed you knees off like it was nothing until you were turned around by the third year Libero.

"Your nose is bleeding- tissue!" He said as you placed a hand on your face.

Red- snapped in your mind.

"Oh." Was all you could say. Yaku gave you tissues and you were pampered by him.

It was almost the end of practice and coach Nekomata allowed him to use first aid.

"Yaku I'm fine." You said as you were about to throw away the bloody tissues. He rolled his eyes as he handed you an extra one.

"Says Ms. Are you my mom?" He mocked. You scoffed and packed up your bag.

"Well thank you mom for helping me~" You said with a wink making him blush. He then furrowed his eyebrows in realization.

"L/n I'm not your mom!" He said as he and team packed up.

"Well you can be my daddy." You said not comprehending your words. Once you did a huge shock wave went through your body.

"OH-" You ran as fast as you could put the gym making Yaku a huge red mess.

"L/N COME BACK!" He yelled with a fist up.

"Well you shouldn't be yelling so much if your as red as our uniforms?" Kuroo added with a laugh.