Akaashi// Negative

"God I'm so fat and ugly." You state catching your boyfriends attention.

You were at his house moping since you didn't feel confident with yourself.

"Your not." He said while not even breaking eye contact with his phone.

"But look at me I'm literally the worst looking person ever." You complain. Your boyfriend growled but you went on and on about being negative about yourself.

"OH MY GOD SHUT UP." He said a bit louder than usual. You became quite from the voice. He went up to you and carried you over his shoulder.

"Keiji stop it I'm too heavy-"

"UGH NO YOUR NOT." He snapped. You shut up but felt a bit upset.

He placed you in front of his mirror and got a marker. You looked at yourself, all the negative things you saw about yourself appearing in your mind.

Until he wrote a few words in the mirror.

Amazing

Beautiful

Perfect

"Y/n you are an amazing, beautiful girl who is perfect in my eyes." He said while writing hearts on the mirror.

"It hurts me to see you so negative about yourself." He said sitting next to you.

"I love you just the way you are."

"But Keiji-"

"Since you don't believe me her are some reasons I love you- shortened because I would go on for millions and trillions of years if I state them all." God he was so sweet. The tone in his voice soothes your negative thoughts.

"I love your smile, you positive attitude, YOU!" He said hugging you.

"You are beautiful for you." He finally stated making you tear up. He wiped those salty suckers off and smiled a bit.

"Don't change for me or anyone else."

A/n OK everyone for the girls who have a negative body image or are getting bullied about their looks. JUST KNOW YOU ARE AMAZING AND BEAUTIFUL AND THAT THE PEOPLE SAYING THOSE NEGATIVE THINGS DONT DESERVE YOUR TIME NOR ATTENTION PEACE BOIS