Hiroo//Like Like~

Requested by @oyaa_chaan31

You and the boy were best friends.

But in reality he really liked you, like like like~

"Oi Y/n." He said tired. You looked at his plain face. It was usually like that around others but he occasionally smiled for you.

"Kōji~ you were so good." You said as you went to hug him. He sighed and excepted the hug. Yes he was upset over loosing against Nekoma.

Even if it is his last year here.

At least he would be graduating with you.

The boy let you hang out at his house since it was raining and his house was closer.

"Kōji~the way you smashed the ball was so cool!" You said as you looked at him. His hair covering half his face, but you still saw his grin.

He wanted to smash you-

*slapped*

OML NOW EVEN IN THIS BOOK- ANYWAYSSS

The boy pulled you in for another hug. Not because he wanted to but he knew that you could cheer him up.

You both were in his bed just being lazy. His face was hot at the sight of you just next to him, now that is some thirsty shit. He took off his shirt which was normal for you before, like a few years ago.

But every since your crush started on him you kept eyeing him.

You noticed him looking at you so you rested your head on his stomach. It was warm and toned from volleyball.

"Have you ever thought of the questions the world can't answer right now, because if we do there would be chaos?" He didn't reply.

"Like if I ate myself would I be twice as large or just disappear?" Your very weird question made him chuckle a bit, which was very rare.

"I don't know Y/n." He said simply. You rolled you eyes and finally got on top of him. He was all blushy because he never felt this feeling before.

"Well now that I have your attention, since you put your phone down already you need to give me it."

"Y/n I don't owe you shi-"

"Your attention dumbass. I wanna make you feel better about today." You said as you stick your tongue out.

You proceed to slide to his side hugging him. The boy became stiff at your touch. He felt your hands and held them now making you blush. He gripped them a bit tight making you pull back.

"Ow what the hell- when did you become this strong." You said as you blew on your hand. He held your hand softly and brought it to his lips and kissed it softly.

"I'm sowwy." He said teasingly in your ear. You bit your lip a bit as he kissed your neck. He was nervous but his plain ass face hid it.

His hand around your waist.

You let you thoughts play.

You guys were hand in hand, chest to chest, now your face to face~

A/n: Rihanna is a god

"I wanna take you away." He said making your face red. He kissed your lips softly, but you still in shock had melted into it.

You can't refuse it. He liked the way you do this. Your lips begged him not to stop.

You cupped his face then felt through his hair. You both pulled apart for air now confused of what happened.

"You want to what?!" You said as you backed up. He was nervous as you.

"I don't know!? But whatever I said I meant it." His mind took over for him, his desires. He looked at you, his hair now messy. You hid in your hands still processing what happens.

"I'm sorry Y/n. I didn't ask to kiss you- consent is important but I-"

"Kōji." You say cutting off his words making his attention go to you.

"It's fine. But you did one thing." You said making him interested.

"You took my first kiss and you knew it you idiot." You said making him jump back.

"Well maybe I can make it up to you by a date? It's fine I understand if you don't-" You cut him off with your lips.

You both melted into it but you departed from his lips and kissed his cheek.

"I like you too idiot."

~~~

You both planned a date after practice.

But the snake himself had to be nosey.

"What's the rush... are you gonna go out on a date or fuck right after?" Daisho slithered our making you blush. The boy had something in his mouth and turned to his captain.

"Maybe both if it goes well." He mumbled as his Captain turned white. In his mouth was a condom packet.

"Like dead ass?" Was heard around the room.

Your face was embarrassed and wanted to leave instantly.

"I'm sorry Hiroo-Senpai. But if you are gonna fuck her please don't remind him." Kuguri said quickly. His Senapis lost their souls in the process. You walked over to the wing spiker and patted his head.

"This is why I like you better than Daisho."

"EXCUSE ME BUT THAT SOME BULL-"

A/n THANK YOU FOR THE REQUEST!

Fun fact when Hiroo showed up when he smashed the ball or when ever he was on screen my brother would roast me saying I looked like him.