Yamagata//A giant

Yamagata Hayato, on of the shortest guys on the team. Well compared to the others he was. But to you he was a giant.

That's how you met him anyway. It was the beginning of the school year and you were supposed to be a bit early for your job.

"Shoot shoot shoot." You mumbled. You mumble trying to get off this huge campus.

Then giant people in purple blocked your way talking. But you didn't see them. You ran into one with a undercut in such short notice you got knocked onto your butt.

"Oh shoot- sorry." The guy said trying to help you up. But panic struck you with a jolt.

"AH A GIANT!" You screech making him jump back. He never thought of himself as a giant. He was short compared to his team.

"You hear that Hayato? Giant high?" A red head mocks. You saw him with fear. He was tall as heck.

"EEEEH." You squealed. Before they could apologize you ran with your bag trying to get away from the giants.

"Giant?" Yamagata said questionable. He was called over from his team and stopped thinking about it. Well he thought so.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"God I'm so stupid." You mumble. You realize what you did and put on your apron. You made it to your job at a bakery. It was about 5 and the sun has gone down slowly.

"Oi L/n you take the next one. Table for 8 please." Your boss said. You saluted him making him laugh. Well you liked your job a bit. You got to serve people or sometimes help bake.

You got your note pad and put your serving face on.

"Hi welcome to Bake and Shake how can I-" You said with a smile but was cut off by looking up to see the boys volleyball club.

"Help you." You mumbled. You looked at the undercut male from earlier and your ears became red. He was so hot like how?!

And you freaked out earlier and acted so weird.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

They all ordered and you took the note pad to the back for the baker. They called you over but  for you to get embarrassed again.

"I-I-I'm sorry for panicking earlier." You said while bowing. They all went silent but some had a laugh.

"Don't worry about it! Sorry for scaring you." The red haired guy said. He seemed goofy and not scary at all.

"Y-yeah sorry about that." The brown hair male apologized. You denied it though.

"I didn't watch where I was going." You added on.

You walked away with the pressure off your chest while Yamagata's heart pumped.

"Dude are blushing!" Tendou pointed out at Yamagata.

"A-am not." He denied while covering his face.

"Oh really?" Semi added on. He liked the fact the most of the time serious libero is breaking down in blush.

"J-just Sh-shut up." His voice cracking. The waitress came back, now two face radiating heat.

"Any thing else?" You asked in a sweet tone. The guys thought it was a good idea to make the libero jealous as a joke.

"You." Kawananishi said jokingly. Oh boy the look on Yamagata's face seemed like he was gonna strangle him.

"No thanks I'm only on his menu." You reply smoothly while pointing at the shaved head libero.

His face caught on fire with a small smirk on his face.

Laughs were around the table pointing at Yamagata. You were both red at the face and were quite embarrassed.

"I-I Uh gotta go uhm." You panicked trying to get away almost tripping. You say at the back table and put your hands in your face. You were embarrassed as heck.

"Oh boy Yamagata." Semi remarked while snorting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

You went back to their table but to see everyone left besides the Libero.

"Don't worry they paid." He said while patting the seat next to him.

"I was wondering... would you go out on a date with me?" He asked making your breathing hitch.

"Y-yeah well m-my shift is over in about 15 minutes."
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

12 years  later

"Mommy, Daddy how did you guys meet?" A small boy asked. You and your now husband Hayato were at the bakery near the old school.

"Well you know the school near here right?" You said with a smile. The boy nods with gleam in his eyes.

"Well I bumped into your father when I was in a rush." You giggled out. Hayato showed a picture of you both in school uniforms.

"THATS YOU!" The boy asks. He points at his father as he nods.

"Well Yohan. I asked your mom out on a date when she was at work." He said looking at you.

You looked around the bakery to find all the memories.

"Oi Y/n, Hayato." A voice came out from no where. A red haired guy waved at them as he came over.

"Long time no see Libero and Libero liker." He said with a laugh. He then saw the child sitting in between the parents.

"And tiny version of Hayato." He mumbled. The child looked so amazed. He heard of him before and actual had a look.

"A-are you T-Tendou?" The child asked. The parents looked at him in shock because they didn't tell there kid about him.

"Yup!" The kid started smile even bigger.

"I saw a old tape of some game and you were blocking." He said in amazement.

"Well your father was on my team and was a Libero." Tendou said looking at the brown haired male.

The child looked confused.

"Libero?" He confusedly said.

"Oh boy oh boy Hayato you need to take your child to a match sometime." He said. He waved them off leaving as the child learned a few things.

"A-a Libero... but dad your a giant!" He exclaimed as your husband laughed.

"Well you should have seen the other guys on his team." You say nudging your lover. He laughed as the boy looked at you both in stars.

"Can I watch the matches Tendou told me about? I wanna see Dad play!" The boy asked. You guys both nodded and looked at the growing boy.