Tsukishima// Live for me

You were mute.

From personal reason of abuse and bulling you chose that opening your mouth would lead to worse thing.

You knew how to sign or right in a note book to communicate. And it was your first day at Kurasuno!

"Ahh um L/n right?" It was a girl in glasses and a girl with blonde hair right next to her. She waved her hands in front of you to catch your attention.

"You volunteered for being a manager right? Follow me." The girl had a nice charm while the other looked frightened. You followed them both to a gym with bangs and bouncing ball scaring you a bit.

It reminded how your mom would hit your father after being under the influence of alcohol. So your father left saying he would come back for you when he gets custody.

It's been 8 years since then. So you gave up speaking.

"Ahh they are here!" Two boys yelled. They ran up to you making you jolt backwards.

"TANAKA NISHINOYA! STOP SCARING HER." They finally noticed your scared figure and smiled.

"We are sorry! We just got excited Kiyoko brought another girl!" The boy with blond streak said.

Then a tall guy with glasses approached you with a smirk.

"So will you introduce yourself or what? Are you mute or something?" You backed away from his figure shaking as he snickered.

"I wonder how this pathetic girl would handle this huge responsibility?" He said ticking you off. You pouted as he walked away.

"So L/n come talk to me if you want to join." Kiyoko said with a smile. You waved off and walked to your class to notify the teacher that you were mute.

"Oh you must be L/n! Don't worry I know about your situation and if you need anything you can come sign to me." Your teacher said in a nice tone. You smiled a bit thinking this day was gonna be normal as ever.

>>>>>>>> A/n Bold = sign language

You had to clean the classroom after school because the teacher said it's a good responsibility. You didn't care as long you were out of the house.

But the only problem is you had to clean the classrooms with the salty middle blocker.

He would make fun of you and you would just sigh.

"Oh so you do have a voice?" He remarked. You wiped the desks not even making eye contact with him.

"Oi, why don't you speak?" Dang he was that curious huh?

"Personal reasons."

"I can't understand you idiot." As he said that you went to the board and wrote 'personal reasons' on the board.

He scoffed and erased the board as you tried to explain.

"That's not an answer." He said while crossing his arms.

"I'm sorry." You signed. You continued to wipe desks until he stopped you scaring you in the progress.

He then approached your scared forgive with a straight face.

"Why won't you talk? Are you stupid or something?" You fell to the ground and crawled backwards to a corner. He cornered you as you were in fear.

"My mom-h-hits me when I speak." You said in the most quiet voice ever that the Salt king let his guard down.

"Why because you sound awful?" He said like your reason was a joke. You felt like crying. Not here though.

"N-no I-it's personal." He couldn't understand your sign anyway. It was no use to him.

"M-my dad l-l." You tried so hard to talk but You were gasping for air feeling like fainting.

"HE WONT COME BACK!" You frantically sign. Tsukishima didn't know what to do.

"Hey shorty just breathe." He said sitting down next to you. You were hyperventilating about the memories of your father leaving to be gone for the rest of your life.

You calmed down a bit wiping a few tears off your face.

"So you know how to breathe now?" Tsukishima said as he stood up.

"Even the stupid little thing had to learn how to breathe again."
>>>>>

The next day you came into class with rumors being said about you.

"She can talk?" A girl said in your class as she poked you.

"Yeah she seemed really close with-" Then a boy came to your desk cutting off your hearing but his voices

"I-um, L/n. I'm so sorry about Tsukki's behavior. I'm sorry you have to hear all of this it's just that-"

"It's fine um what's your name?" The boy seemed familiar. You wondered why he apologized for the jerk.

"Oh I'm Yamaguchi." You were shocked that the boy understands sign language. The boy laughed at your shocked face.

"Oh I know sign so you can sign to me whenever you want." He said as he walked off. You smiled at him thinking that this school wasn't so bad until the Tsukishima came in.

"Oi, L/n." He said as you pretended to not notice him.

"Maybe if you want your mom and dad back like your regular life... you should take a swan dive off the roof."

Yamaguchi was silently watching as his heart was breaking for you. Yamaguchi was a kind soul and processed the situation like he was in it himself.

"Maybe I will. You want me too?" Yamaguchi' a eyes widened at your signs as Tsukishima just smirks.

"It's not like my parents would miss me anyway. They weren't there for me in the first place."

"L/n, don't-"

"Yamaguchi please. I'm fine"

You weren't

~~~~~~~

By the time lunch came by you ate by yourself. Instead at your usual corner of the classroom. You picked  the roof.

A swan dive
Jump
I'm a joke to everyone
Release me please

Your mind went blank as you looked at the edge. You felt so tall looking at the ground.

You backed up about 18 ft and placed your feet solid on the ground.

1
2
3

You sprinted and wanted to jump so bad only to be tackled by a huge figure.

"ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING. YOU WOULD HAVE DIED!" It was Tsukishima who had the most angriest face on the planet.

You began to tear up at his words.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! YOU ARE SO STUPID! YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR AND YOU WOULD THROW IT ALL AWAY, FOR WHAT-"

You grabbed his hand shutting him up.

"Let me start over."
"You did say to do a swan dive"
"The only way to do that is jump."

"L/n make me a promise." He said as he pulled you up. He gave you a hug as you were about to cry once more.

"Live for me."