Sugawara// Dad

A/n since no one requests I'm using a random character generator. You can request specific characters by dm me or commenting!

Today was the day to meet your parents.

You and Suga have been together since your guys 3rd year but now you guys had jobs and were planning to get married.

Koushi was now a teacher while you were his assistant.

The children loved you two and at the end of the day the parents picked them up from school.

You missed being picked up by your father from elementary. But today your boyfriend will meet him.

"Koushi don't be so nervous." Koushi was shaking. He had only met your mom who was kind and sweet. He just doesn't know your father.

You both walked down the street with your mom. Small talk and laughs were exchanged. Your mom loved your boyfriend and his sweet personality and smile.

"Don't worry Koushi. (Fathers name) would love you." Your mom said sweetly.

Your mom had flowers in hand. They were colorful and bright.

You guys walked to a nice grassy area. There were flowers everywhere. Koushi gulped when he finally knew where he was.

He didn't say anything about it. He just gave you a glance and a smile. You held his hand gripping it and taking its warmth.

"We are here." Your mom said while giving you the flowers. You looked at them and motioned your boyfriend to follow you.

You both looked down and placed the flowers while holding hands.

There stood a grave saying (fathers name and Last name) ingraved in stone.

The air was quite and cold as you looked at it.

"Uh hi dad. Th-this is Koushi Sugawara. My boyfriend." You say gripping your boyfriend's hand a bit tighter.

"Hi Mr. L/n. I-I care for your daughter so much and I would like to ask for your blessing to marry her." As he said that the air became still.

Koushi' s breathing hitched while he looked at you and the grave stone.

"And if it's ok with you, can I please marry her?" He asked nervously.

Then a bird landed on the grave stone chirping as it was looking at Koushi.

"That's a sign Koushi!" Your mother said wiping her tears.

Your boyfriend was confused as you and your mom were crying by the bird.

"It's my dads favorite bird. He always said he would reincarnate into one of them. I-I guess that's him." You said as tears fell down.

"I believe he gave you his blessing." Your mom said patting him on the back.

Koushi couldn't help but smile at the news. He gave you a huge hug and kiss.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Will you Y/n L/n take Sugawara Koushi as your husband?"

"I do."

"Now welcome the new husband and wife!"

You and Koushi were at an alter being officially married. Then a miracle happened. A group of your fathers favorite birds flew in to say hi.

"Look your dad came in." Your mom said in joy.

Now welcome the newly married couple.