Kindaichi// Awkward

You were awkward. And your turnip crush didn't help with the situation.

2 awkward people attract each other

"Y/n what do you say when you confess." You and your bff were talking about your confession. You guys were behind the gym talking about your rehearsed confession.

"Hey K-Kindaichi I have depression, anxiety and a fear of rejection please don't hurt me and maybe go out with me." You say with awkward finger guns.

"Oh my NO- we practiced a million times already!" Your friend said with their hands in their face.

"I'm sorry it's just he makes me so red and nervous." You complain.

"Try again." They say snapping your fingers. You gulp and fiddle with your fingers.

"Pretend he is here."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Kindaichi stop panicking!" Kunimi said knocking his friend on the head.

"I'm sorry she just makes me so nervous and red I-"

"What will you say to her!" Kunimi said while leaning on his desk.

"I-I liked you for such a long time.. I-I"

"Good start Turnip but no good enough."

Kindaichi groaned as he started to stuttered again.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Today was the day! Confession day.

The day you and your crush dread.

You wanted to just run when you called him over. While your crush felt like dying.

"Kindaichi I've been wanting to tell you that-" Your throat went dry. You stuttered and couldn't pick the right words. Your friend tried to signal you but it was to hard to breathe.

"L/n I wanted to do the same... I-I.."Kindaichi was overwhelmed.

He tried to get the words out as Kunimi just sank in his chair in shame.

You both inhaled a huge amount of air and said at exact same time.

"I'm too awkward for this but I really like you so please go out with me?" You both ask at the same time.

You guys looked at each other awkwardly.

"Really?" You ask confused.

"Uhm yeah." He mumbled quietly.

"DUDE JUST SAY IT!" Kunimi said from afar making you both snap looks at him

"Date at 8?" He asked while holding your hand making you hot pink.

"Y-yeah." He then sped off leaving you a pink mess.

"Stupid awkward turnip." You mumble while covering your face.