Kuroo// Coming Out the Room

A/n: so I'm gonna see if this 'series' will work out for me. So 'coming out the room' will be a little fun Drabble of the character coming out of your room at like 2am and they see your little sibling, and it would be like a reaction thing.

"Babe I think you could leave. Everyone's sleeping." You reassured your boyfriend. You guys had fun but you realized he couldn't be here because of your strict parents.

You boyfriend nodded and gave you a kiss. And waved as he exited the room.

He did expect the house to be dark and quiet but he exited the room to a bright hall way. He shrugged thinking that someone forgot to turn off the lights until he heard a little boy in the living room.

The little boy was you brother who was still in middle school. A first year in middle school to be exact.

The boy face Kuroo with a smile and waved.

"Oh you want to play Tetris with me sir?" He said with a innocent voice. Kuroo couldn't help but chuckle but shook his head.

"I have to go home, but I will play with you next time." He said as he was about to go out the door.

"Ok Mr.Cat man. Say hi to Y/n for me!" He said as he started to smash the buttons.

"Don't tell you parents I was here." He said as he crept out the door.

"I have been seeing you for the past few weeks. I don't betray a friend."

That's how a bond between the captain in brother started.