Shirabu//cousin?

The Shiratorizawa meeting was now meeting at Semi Eitas house. While you didn't know anything about these tall team members. You lived with Semi since you were in middle school and basically his little sister who was now a second year.

You were just in your room trying to be alone in peace. You had headphones in and did not care at all about anyone.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I put my headphones on trying to get comfortable. I scrolled through my phone trying to find a good song and then I found it.

(This song just in English)
I listened to the guitar and drums play. It was an amazing experience until I got hungry.

I sang a bit until the ache in my stomach was to unbearable. Damn it. I literally just got in a great position.

I open the door closing my eyes. I knew my way around without hurting myself. I still sang like I was alone.

"Just like~~~" I sang like Mafuyu. I really like his voice.

"The snow that hasn't completely melt away." I sang. I made a small twirl in the hall way.

"I keep these feelings deep inside me.
Just let me know the words
Should I close the door that guards strongly on this love?
Your my everything now
My soul keeps calling out to you~"I slid on the railing of the stairs. When I landed I fixed my headphones and moved my hair out my face.

"And now I'm completely in love
Just walk right now along with me
Through all the ways we can we can go~" I sang while skipping to the kitchen. The song crashed while doing skipping.

"Damn it." I say as I fix it. The song restarts as I sang once more.

"Just like~~." I sang while closing my eyes.

"The snow that hasn't completely melt away~" I sang hitting the note. I felt really proud of it.

I hummed for a bit until my favorite part comes out.

"The tears are falling from my eyes~" I sang hitting the note. I smiled a bit but continued.

"They're freezing everything inside
Under this beautiful sky
They're just pretending to be kind~ I sang while pouring my self milk in my cereal. I place it on the counter table as the song finishes as I hum until I open my eyes. OH SHIT

"You finally noticed Y/n." Eita said in a smile. Shit I panicked. These random guys were in the living room, talking? I don't know.

"EITA WHAT THE FUCK." I exclaim.

"What! We are just having a meeting." He said.

"Well you could have told me. Or I wouldn't sang. Without being aware of my surroundings!" I said while taking off my headphones.

"To be honest Y/n your singing was good." A guy with a bowl cut said.

"Ehh are you a third year?!" I ask. Why is he so tall. The bowl cut guy put his hands up in defense.

"N-no In a first year."

"Your lying." I say. Everyone shook their head.

"Really Y/n your voice is amazing." A red head exclaimed. I smiled a bit.