Akaashi//Bisexual

A/n you are gonna be a guy this time. I wanted to try something new so...

Boy name= B/n

Your little sister was one of the managers of the Fukurōdani volleyball team.

You as a second year at that school you already knew about the team and how the team adored your little sister who was a first year.

So as the older brother you got to be sure they weren't doing the nasty.

"But B/n they are just here to-"

"I don't care just tell them you are on your period."

But you were getting close to the setter of the team. You honestly thought he was good looking but no homo lol.

A/n YES HOMO

You were swooning when he talked to you. Which is totally normal right? You thought it was normal at least.

He suggested you should become a manager as well but you declined because it was more of your sisters thing.

He seemed nervous when he hanged out with you.

Like he was hiding something.

He invited you to a park near the school to come hang out. Akaashi sat on a bench trying to keep his head out of the clouds but all he thought of was you.

His face went into a blush as he saw you walking down the pathway.

"Hey!" You said while walking over faster.

You sat next to him admiring the pretty setters features which were calm.

Akaashi bit the inside of his cheek and exhaled simply.

"B/n I have a confession." Akaashi said while fiddling with his fingers.

"Ok hit me with it." Confidence was one thing you had. It was amazing Akaashi that you have it.

"I-I I like a guy." He confessed. You were shocked not knowing how to feel. You held his hand and he looked at you with no emotion.

"I support you know matter what. Being gay is so coo-"

"I'm bi." He cuts you off with a small smile. A shock happened in your body. You didn't know what bisexuality was.

"Come again?"

"I'm bisexual. Like when you like guys and girls." You popped your mouth in a oh.

"So you like pussy and di-"

"Yeah."

"So that's what that is." You mumbled. It caught the setters attention.

"What?"

"Hey Akaashi, I think I'm bi." You didn't know how to explain your attraction guys and girls at the time. It's just that you couldn't go for one gender.

You held his hand with a small smile finally excepting the fact that you both like guys and girls.

It made you both so happy that you guys understand each other.

"So who do you like?" You asked. He seems off and not like his regular self.

"I-I like you." He stated making your face go red. Your mouth gasped open as Akaashi recoiled to what just happened.

"I'm sorry B/n. I know that I-"

"Dude just hug me." You felt so happy. Akaashi hesitantly gave you a hug.

He felt so relieved that you didn't reject him.

"I like you too you dork." You teased him. You held his hand as you guys walked to your house.

"Akaashi.. wanna come inside?" You asked shyly. He nods as you lead him to your room.

From that point on you guys dated for 8 months

"Babyyy." You groaned from your living room. Your sister wasn't home so you were with your boyfriend.

"What." He said as he came back from changing into some normal clothes.

He was hot- being honest here.

"Damn."

"Shut up."

"Come cuddle with me." You are a huge softie. Your boyfriend was the big spoon of course while you being the little spoon, you snuggled into him.

"IM HOME-" You heard the front door slam.

"B/n what's for-"

Your sister stopped in her tracks seeing you with the setter. Your sister then smirked and looked at both of your blushing faces.

"Who bottoms?" Of course that stupid question. Akaashi pointed at you who's face was now red as the Nekoma uniform.

"Yeah." Thats all he said.

Now the more you know lmao