Kuroo// Bounderies

Today was a horrible day. I was made fun of but even worse.Kuroo was teasing me a lot today. It's kinda one of the pros and cons of this relationship. But I was not feeling it.

"Y/n aren't you a babe, why don't you do that in bed tonight." He said while I roll my eyes. I was just trying to enjoy the lollipop he gave me but he had to make it awkward.

"Kurooooo." I say while he had a stupid smirk on his face.

Later

I was feeling worse from today at school. They called me names and some almost pinned me the ground and attacked me. I didn't tell Kuroo about it though. He would make a huge deal out of it.

Flash back

I had tears in my eyes, begging for her to let me go. She got her friend to pin me to the wall while she attempts to punch me. She misses but goes close to my face. I can feel her breath which I quiver at.

"Listen here slut you and your worthless self should leave." Her friend let me go while I ran. They laughed as I ran as far as I can go.

Flash back over

"Y/nnnn." I hear Kuroo groan. I opened the door to my room but to be picked up by the bed head flirt.

He dropped me into my bed. He shut the door locked it and went and pinned me down.

"Kuroo." I say about to break down to the memories of today.

"My little slut. Baby-" he stopped talking in his smooth voice and put on a caring one. He had saw the tears falling down my cheeks.

"Y/n I didn't-" I swat him away.

"I'm sor-" I cut him off with my sniffles.

"It hurts Kuroo."

"Y/n I was just giving you-"

"Kuroo IT HURTS." I broke down into sobs  as he watched in regret.

"It hurts me inside Kuroo. It hurts so much." I couldn't see but I was sobbing into a chest and was comforted by arms holding me.

"Baby I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it. I promise I won't do it again. I over stepped your boundaries and it hurts me to see you like this." He said while rubbing my back. I sniffled.

"Kuroo please don't leave me." He held me tighter.

"Of course I won't."