Kunimi// Dating?

A/n I'm so sorry I just love Kunimi too much.
Sorry for this man but you are a Oikawa lol

"Don't mess up idiot!" You yelled from the bench. Your brother was practicing his serves and right before he threw the ball he gave you a glance.

But he ended up missing.

"Y/n you-"

"Not my fault." You say. You crossed your arms with a evil smirk. But your brother knew he was gonna get you back after practice.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"WAIT NO-" Your brother was chasing you around the net. You jumped all over and ran around Kindaichi.

Your boyfriend didn't know this was happening. He was just trying to clean up so he can go home.

"KUNNIIIII- oof." You ran into him. He looked down at your panicked face blankly.

"AKIRAAA- PROTECT MEE." You begged going behind him.

"Kuni?" Iwazumi said confused. Oikawa stopped in his tracks.

"Akira?" He said looking at your now feared faced boyfriend. You were still hiding behind him nervous as ever.

"I-I I c-can explain uhm this-" Your stuttered. You hid behind Kunimi who also wanted to hide.

Your brother had a scary face on which struck fear in everyone in the gym.

"Kunimi Akira." Your brother boomer the room.

"Are you guys dating?" He asked the both of you.

"Y-yeah for a few months." You say.

"Holy Kunimi you should run!" Makki yelled. Kunimi was backing up, well you were pulling him but anyway-

"Take care of her." Thats all Oikawa said.

Well now family gatherings aren't that bad and him and your brother are all good.