Kawanishi//Im sorry

You just got out of a toxic relationship. But now you have an amazing boyfriend who cares so much and isn't abusing you like the last one.

But the thing is he doesn't know about your ex. He doesn't know all the fights and how much your ex effected you.

One day you were messing with him a bit. Poking his sides and being all weird.

He would usually laugh it off doing it back to you. But today was different.

You didn't know he was stressed out and had a bad day.

"Boop." You said going behind him and poking his sides. He flinched and snapped at you.

"WHAT THE HELL- YOU ARE SO FREAKING ANNOYING TEN-" He snapped. He didn't know it was you. He thought it was his upperclassmen bothering him once more.

You didn't know that. You backed away scared of your 'mad' boyfriend.

"Wait-"

"I'm sorry." You said shaking. You boyfriends eyes widened and tried to approach you but you backed away scared.

"I'm so sorry please don't hit me." You say putting your arms up in defense. You were so close to crying.

"Babe I won't-"

"PLEASE I'm sorry." You begged. The fear you had was too much. Your boyfriend still confused of your actions, went up to you.

You closed your eyes tears streaming out.

"Babe I would never." He said embracing you. You gasped at the actions. He rubbed your back feeling guilty.

He never saw you like this.

"I'm so sorry Y/n. I would never hit you, I love you too much." He said. You looked up at him. His face with a frown.

He wiped your tears as you hiccuped.

"Are you mad?" You asked wiping your own tears. He sat you down in his dorm and hugged you.

"No. I'm not." He said. He looked at you and gave you a peck on the forehead. You were still a bit taken back but slightly smiled.

You knew he wasn't like your ex. Not even the slightest.

"Y/n, who hurt you?" He mumbled as he held you. You didn't reply.

"Tell me please."

"Kyota Hoka." Is all you said.

Revenge felt close.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The next day Kawanishi was minding his own business, practicing.

Until a boy with dark hair approached him.

"Are you Y/n's boyfriend?" He asked. The ginger looked at him blank.

"Yeah why?"

"I'm her ex." He cuts him off with bitter words.

"Oh?" Kawanishi already knew.

"Kyota Hoka?" He said with the same bitter tone.

"Oh little miserable Y/n told you about me." Kawanishi said nothing. He just stood there looking at the guy with a evil aura.

Kawanishi did not hesitate to grab him by the collar shaking him.

"You piece of shit! I can believe you did that to her!"

"She deserved it! The poor thing didn't even want me!" Hoka said shrugging. Now Taichi had a expression. Anger, that was it.

"She did not! She deserves someone who actually cares about her and doesn't-"

"STOP IT!" A voice said. The boys stopped fighting and looked at the voice. You were on the brink of tears.

You hated yelling. Your ex would always get into arguments and his voice booming the room already made you suffer.

"Please." A begging voice said.

"Oh Y/n back again you slut-" Hokas voice got cut off with a smack from Taichi.

"SHUT UP!" Taichi said.

"HEY YOU TWO ARE YOU GUYS OK!" Tendou said from across the gym.

Tendou knew he just had to shut up. So he did. But he watched just in case his Kouhai needed help.

"I'm leaving." Hoka said getting out of the gym. Taichi would have chased after him but he decided to take care of his lover first.

He wrapped his arms around her and whispered sweet things in his ear.

Practice was over anyway. He lead you to his dorm and placed you on his bed.

"Baby it's ok." He said as you nuzzled your face in his chest.

You looked at him with a sad face. He gave you a peck on the forehead and laid down with you on his chest.

"And if I see the guy again we aren't gonna see each other." He said. You were about to cry because you thought he was gonna leave you like your ex did.

"Because I'm gonna be in jail for his murder." He added on. You had a tiny laugh and wiped the brimming tears on his shirt.

"This is why I love you." You mumble.

The rest of the day was mostly cuddling and making out.