Hanamaki// the bakery

"Oi we came here like a million times already why are we ordering here today?" Oikawa complained. The third years didn't answer. They brought the team to this bakery after practice.

They went to sit down and Makki saw her. A beautiful girl working as a waitress there. Makki has a small wait no- huge crush on you.

You went to their school and but you were too quiet and shy to talk to them. Plus they are boys. You had a crush on a certain someone on your brothers team.

You didn't say anything though. You just admired him from afar when he came to the bakery.

You walked over to take their orders until you saw your little brother sitting there.

"Hi welcome to- oh Akira." You said waving at your brother. Your brother nodded at you as a response.

"Ok so, hi I'm Y/n your waitress for today what can I get you." You were also a third year

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As the order was made you couldn't help but stare. He had a nice smile.

You almost slapped yourself from staring to long.

"Kunimi you can give the order out now." The baker said while handing you the orders. You head out and place them.

"Here you go call me over if you need anything." You said walking off.

"Wait-" You snapped back around to see Oikawa with a fake smile. The boys thought it was a fun idea to flirt with Makkis crush and Kunimis sister.

"I thought happiness started with H but mine start with U." He said trying not to laugh. You had not interest for the setter and brushed him off.

"I think you have dyslexia." You said leaning on the table. Kunimi snorted and laughed at his captain while the third years patted his back.

The other third years gave it a shot which you respectfully declined. Then Makki had his turn to make a shot.

"Are you a camera because every time I look at you I smile?" He said a bit awkwardly. But awkward is your type so you just giggled.

"I think the same." You say with you shyness. Your face had a spread of blush.

"Whoop boys I think we have to leave. Our wing spiker caught a date." Oikawa laughed off as he stood up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Time skip

"Uncle Issei, how did mom and dad meet?" A little boy with light hair asked.

"Two things a bakery and pickup lines." Matsun said with a slight smile.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Uncle Akira how did mom and dad meet?" The same little boy asked his other uncle. Kunimi has a grin and a chuckle.

"Your mom was so awkward because your dad said some cheesy pick up line." He said sighing.

Well who knew the uncles would have witness a confession and wedding?"