Yahaba//Trash

You watched the boys volleyball club. You thought volleyball was really interesting especially when people set.

Setting was really amazing to you. They are like the base of the spiker.

You had eyes for a the 2nd year setter since your guys first year. No one knew about it because no one noticed you were there.

Well he did. Yahaba would eye you when you passed by or when you would watch official matches. You guys didn't say anything about your crushes.

But today he was more stressed that usual. He was feeling flimsy with his sets. But really it was the pressure of living up to Oikawa as a future captain.

"Ugh I can't focus." He groaned out. His sets were either too high or low.

"You can do it Yahaba. Just breathe." Watari said as he slid.

"I'm trying!" He groaned. He took a glance at you then breathed in. Of course you were at their practice.

"Come on Yahaba set a nice one!" Kindaichi yelled. Yahaba growler and set it a bit harder than usual. It was to fast and almost hit Kunimi.

"Hey-!" Kunimi yelled. Yahaba scowled but calmed down.

You on the other hand were smiling a bit. You knew what to do in this situation.

"Come on Yahaba you got this!" You yelled from the railings. He froze and looked at you. He nods and does a perfect set. He smiled at his hands then at you.

You gave a grin and a thumbs up at him. You turned around for a bit while Yahba broke down in pinkness.

"Yahaba your really pink. You should sit and grab water." Watari said. Yahaba nods and chugged his water fast.

"You have a fan girl Yahaba." Coach mumbled at him. Yahaba was confused but shrugs.

He looked at you again then the time. Practice was almost done. His face was still warm and a bit red.

"ALRIGHT PRACTICE IS OVER. AFTER SCHOOL PRACTICE TOMORROW ." Coached yelled. Yahaba packed up and walked outside the gym. You walked by him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"You did great Yahaba." You said with a pink dust on your cheeks. His eyes widened and a pink dust covered his as well.

"Th-thanks L/n." He said. You thought this was your chance to ask to hang out. Its better now then never you thought.

"So I was wondering." You mumbled. He didn't hear you because he started to rant. You shut up and listened.

His team was walking a bit slower than he did giving a perfect opportunity to keep this personal.

"L/n I just- I-I I'm trash ok. I did so bad these past few days and- I just can't focus." He said groaning.

"Well as a person who cares about the Earth I will pick you up. How about a date Saturday?" You asked with a awkward smile. You were red as a strawberry. He looked shocked then had a red face.

"D-did you just-"

"Yes Yahaba. I asked you out and I feel like dying and I-" He cut you off with a hug. You shut up and hugged him back.

"That's yes L/n." He said into your shoulder. He let go and waved off. He felt so light and happy he could focus on anything. He felt like the luckiest man in the world.

"Ha Yahaba is that you girlfriend?" Watari mocked. Yahaba just smiled flustered.

"Maybe. I got a date." He said proudly.

That was the start of a life long relationship