Chapter 5

"I want to play with this one" Lin whisper in Joker's ears.

"Anything for my beautiful queen" He tell her running a hand down her back.

The two were sitting on a couch in the VIP section of one of his clubs, he had many clients today and he needed his queen near to calm him. The girl nuzzled her face into the crook of his neck and began to press little kisses there. Joker sighed and tilted his head to the side to give her more access.

Frost sighed to himself as he escorted yet another client for J this evening. His boss had been surprisingly calm tonight but that could be because Lin was working her magic in between clients but Frost was sure that her bloodlust would make this client this evening's victim.

"There are 3 rules" Frost state to the man beside him. "Don't touch her, don't look at her and absolutely do not disrespect her"

"Who's her" The man ask Frost not taking the rules seriously.

"You should stop asking so many questions" Frost state gesturing for the man to sit in the couch opposite of the couple and then sat down on a couch in a corner.

The man sat down and his eyes immediately stopped on Lin who was leaving purple marks on the clown's neck and tracing the crown tattoo on his chest. Joker was staring at the man with a look that screamed look away but the man couldn't. Lin was trying to keep Joker calm and "nice" so they could really have some fun.

"Sooo, I heard you've got something to tell me" Joker speak up with a dark grin on his face.

"Yes, I heard Simps is planning a big robbery" The man tell Joker only briefly looking at the man before his eyes flicker back to Lin.

"And why would I care what Simps is up to?" Joker sneer out. "You're wasting my time"

"He's planning to steal from you" The man say distracted. Lin had turned around and was smiling innocently biting her bottom lip.

"Oh" Mister J growl out. "And you know this how?"

"I sneaked into his warehouse and heard it all" He state proudly.

"Such a good boy, you deserve a reward" Joker tell him twirling some strands of Lin's hair.

"Thank you, J"

"What do you want?" Joker knew what he wanted, they always wanted the same thing.

"Her" he demand pointing nodding at Lin.

"You want her?" Joker ask the man. He stood up and pull Lin up with him giving the girl a large smile before pulling her into a deep kiss. "Have some fun darling but remember don't let him touch you"

Lin giggle and peck Joker on the cheek before skipping over to the other man. She had been terribly bored this night but she knew it would be worth it. Plus she loved it when J got jealous even though she would never want anyone else than him.

"What's your name cutie?" Lin ask the man beside her.

"Jon" The man answer looking her up and down.

"Jon" Lin purr out "You wanna get a room?"

"What about him?" Jon ask gesturing to Joker who was watching the two.

"He likes to watch" Lin giggle smirking. "Now let's go"

Lin pull on Jon's hand to make him follow her and looking back she can see Joker following her. They were going to have so much fun. Frost opened a door for them and the trio walked inside.

The room wasn't very big but it served the purpose it was usually used for. It was Joker and Lin's regular room in the club, both for things like this and when they wanted alone fun. It had a big green bed and a bear skin rug and some shelves with fun stuff on them. The walls were purple and there were no windows.

Lin pushed the man down on the bed and picked up a pair of handcuffs from a dresser and quickly cuffed the man to the bed. Smiling at the man she take off her shoes (she detested heels) and climb into the bed.

"Do you want me?" She ask the man with a sultry smile, she ran a finger down his cheek.

"Yes" He had forgotten the three rules that Frost had told him before he met the pair.

"I'm not yours" She hiss at the man dropping her cover, there was only one man she wanted.

"Tonight you are" He reply with a glare.

"I belong to one man and one man only, Joker" She purr smiling at her man. "Now didn't Frosty tell you the rules"

The man shiver and start to panic, tugging at his cuffs. "J told me it was okay"

"Hate to break it to you mister but he didn't. He told ME to have fun"

The man was starting to realise his mistake but he was trapped, he should have realised that this was a trap but he was so smitten by Lin.

"That's right" Joker chuckle having moved closer to the cuffed man. "I never said she was yours"

Lin slowly walk over to one of the shelves and standing on her tiptoe she take a knife. "Which do you want?" She ask Joker casually.

"Something small, I want it to last today" He reply smiling down at the man.

Lin walk back to the men with the two knives and hand over the smallest one with a small smile. "We'll have our fun later right?" She ask him wiggling her eyebrows.

"Of course"

The only girl in the room began the fun by dragging her knife over Jon's arm before stabbing him in the thigh.

-----------

"What you gonna do about Simps?" Lin enquire slightly out of breath as she make small circles on J's naked chest with her finger. "You gonna kill him, hmm?"

"Probably, we'll see" He shift slightly. "Now is my queen satisfied" Joker grin at her slicking his hair back with his hand.

"You always do" She smile before giving him a small kiss.

-------------------

Joker was laying in their bed surrounded by their scent. He never was much of a cuddler but both of his girls loved it. Especially Lin, she was like a koala clinging to him at night. He was a very affectionate man though, she was a koala at night and he a koala in the day. With Lin of course, nothing felt right for him if she wasn't there.

"I'm coming for you darling" He let out a twisted laugh because he knew that if he didn't laugh he'd cry.