Chapter 15

Lin, Joker and Harley was laying on their shared bed. The first two were cuddled up together with Lin laying on top of him and Joker with his arms trapping her to his body, even if she wanted to get up she wouldn't be able to get out of that grip. Harley on the other hand was lying on the other side of the pair with a leg entwined with Lin and the younger girl's hands around her wrists. Even if the three were in a polygamous relationship Harley Quinn noticed that Joker didn't like her the way he does Lin. He's never raised his hand against Lin but has on many occasions hit Harley. He'd be affectionate with Lin all the time and only slightly with her if he had to. Harley knew he didn't really want her there but Lin did and she'd stay for the woman, she loved them.

"My darling Jay" Lin gives the man a big kiss on his naked chest, right next to the tattoo dedicated to her. " and my sweet Harley" She gives her a kiss on the corner of Harley's mouth. Harley giggled and pressed herself closer to the pair with a big grin on her face.

"Puddin'?" Harley asked J.

"What" he barked out not happy about being disturbed. "can't you see I'm cuddling Linnie"

"Be nice Jay" Lin scolded and pressed small kisses around his face. "If you make her sad I'm gonna be sad"

"We can't have that" Joker takes a hold of Lin's chin and press his lips to hers in a rough kiss full of teeth. He press another small kiss before turning his head slightly to the other female in his bed. "What do you want"

"Can Linnie and I go shopping today, pretty please?"

"No" Was his curt answer, his precious Lin would not go shopping without security.

Lin and Harley whined in unison and the first mentioned girl rolled herself off of her man and out of the bed. She stood up and glared petulantly and stomped her foot. "I want to go shopping"

"You want to go shopping?" he ask with a grin on his face before pushing himself to a standing position. Lin nodded.

He lunged at her and put his hands around her head and brought their foreheads together. "Shhhhh darling" He stroked a hand down her hair. Lin tried to connect their lips but he shakes his head and cackles.

"What if someone hurts you? Daddy has lots of enemies just waiting to take his queen" He snarled at the mere thought of someone taking his Lin from him. "They can't take you from me, I need you"

"They won't take me away, we'll take Frostie with us" She murmur in his ear.

"Hmm" He hums thoughtfully. "I'll give you an hour" Joker promise her.

"Jay"

"Yes"

"Be nicer to Harls"

"Why? You're the one for me, not her" He tell her with a grin on his face.