Chapter 20

AN: I need some time to write the next chapter in the real storyline but I don't want to leave you hanging until the and I know how much y'all love the relationship between my darling Lin and her Har the lovely quinn. So enjoy this lill fluffy chapter between my two queens.

"Joker isn't home today" Lin giggle out as she turn around to face her girlfriend. "What do you want to do, my precious"

She jump up on her knees and puts a thoughtful finger to her plump lips. "Do you want to kill someone? Hmm, do you want to make sweet love or maybe redress the whole house in sparkling toilet paper" With each new suggestion she inch closer to the other woman until their legs were touching.

"They all sound so lovely" Harley complain with a pout. "I don't know what do choose"

Lin frowns at the face her girlfriend make. She truly detested seeing anything other than happy emotions displayed on her pretty face. "Oh, oh, oh Harls. We can do them all" The younger girl mischievously grins before straddling the other woman. "Now I want you to turn that pretty frown upside down and smile for your Linnie, can you do that?"

Harley responds with a wide grin and leans up to connect their lips and groans when Lin moves just out of her reach. The blonde haired woman pouts and then pushes herself into a sitting position and forces Lin's head closer to hers with a hand well placed behind the younger woman's head. Harley smiles affectionately and then softly connects their lips, making Lin sigh into the kiss.

The two continue their little make-out session for a few minutes that felt like mere seconds to the pair before they with a gasp broke apart.

"That never grows old" Lin respond, dazed.

Harls giggle softly with a shy look on her face. "No, it doesn't" She pause while thinking over her words, she hadn't been living with the pair for a long time and still didn't know enough about either one of them to make decisions without thinking. "Can we do something?"

Lin plop down on Harley's lap again. "Like what?"

Harley shrugged, she had hoped that they could do the toilet paper prank. "Can we still do the prank? I think it would be fun" She looked up at Lin with uncertainty clear in her eyes. "If you still want to do it, that is"

Harley hadn't yet left behind all of her previous persona and still tended to hold the way she spoke, the uncertainty and the moral compass. Of course Lin and Joker were planning on ways to change this so that Lin could have the perfect toy and Joker could have his fake queen and his real queen would be happy.

Lin faux glared down on Harley and sneered. "You want to do a prank?" She stood up. "What? You want to destroy the home that Joker and I built together, the home that we let you live in? Is that how you thank us? Do you repay us by asking to damage it? You just wait until I tell my love about this."

Harley whimpered and covered her face with her hands, silently regretting every life decision that led up to this. She couldn't believe that she was stupid enough to demand something of the queen of Gotham City, she couldn't believe that she would throw away everything that she had with them for a stupid prank. God, how far had she fallen that she would repay their kindness and generosity with pranks and foul actions. "I'm so sorry Lin, I didn't mean it like that. I just thought that it could be fun"

"You thought that it would be fun to damage my home? You stupid girl" Lin cackled with frigid cold leaking through her voice. Seeing Harley cower before her, scared for whatever punishment that she would receive almost made Lin crack her cover. If only to tell her that it was okay to ask for things, reassure her that she would never hurt her. But then again Lin found it too funny to stop now, she wanted to see how far she could push the other woman before her new self would break through to defend herself.