Chapter 13

AN: Last flashback chapter for this time. This chapter is very short, I know but I needed a chapter explaining why she was in Gotham. Hope you liked it!

Lin and her adoptive father were both watching the drunken man stumble into the dark alley one or two blocks away from the local bar. They had been watching him for several days now, learning his schedule and preferred places to go to when intoxicated. She was buzzing with anticipation as the two slowly started making their way into the alley. The plan was to corner him and kill him, simple as that. This would be her third kill, Lin wondered if this one would bring her as much satisfaction as the previous ones.

The pair stalked after the man who was currently leaving an impressive puddle of vomit behind an old dumpster. Lin listened with a wide smile on her face as her soon to be victim stood up again and started walking towards them. "It's time" Tig's rough voice whisper to her and Lin sends him a gleeful grin before rushing towards her victim. She played around with her previous victims before killing them but not this time. No this time she jumped him and slit his throat. The blood was pulsing out of the deep wound and the girl was watching it mesmerized, she was always stunned by the amount of blood there was in a human body. When her victim stopped twitching and breathing she wiped her hands on her jeans and her favorite knife on his pants.

"Now there's only one left" She giggles when Tig squat down next to her.

He hum. "Yeah darlin' and he's all the way in Gotham city, hiding"