Chapter 12

Lin was skipping through the dank clubhouse in search of her adoptive father. He had adopted her just a few months after he found her sobbing over her parents' dead bodies. She had been with the man and his club for about 3 years now and there was never a dull moment. The clubhouse was always hectic and full of blasting music and alcohol, though her father would always have time for her. Sometimes she'd have to share him with a random girl for the night but he always dismissed the girl if Lin required his attention. This may not be a good place for a child to be raised in but Lin had never known anything else, her biological parents had lived in a rough neighborhood terrorized by gang violence and now she had switched that for the club.

"Daddy" Lin giggle as she turn around a corner and into her dad's room. Without knocking she throws his door open and skip inside, seemingly ignoring the moving shapes underneath the cover. She jumps on top of the bed and the person on top of her daddy screech horrified and tried to cover her nakedness with a sheet while her daddy was chuckling.

"Yeah" He respond and sit up. "I'm a little busy pumpkin, can it wait?"

"Nope" She exclaim popping the p. "Jackie said that Chibbie said that frownie said that Opie said that you had a surprise for me"

Her father look at her confused. "Hang on, who told who told what?" He ask her with a spinning head.

Lin level him with a look that screamed 'you are an idiot'. "Opie said that you had a gift for me" She simply state. He look at her with an ah look on his face, recalling that he actually had bought the girl a gift.

"Tig" The woman in the room moan disappointedly when she realises that he wouldn't turn his attention back to her. "Can you tell her to leave and wait until we're done"

Her father, Tig, glare at the woman and bark out a "Leave" and she scamper off the bed and angrily collect her small scraps of clothing and stormed out of the room. "Turn around baby" He tell Lin and she obediently turn around. Tig stand up from the bed and put on his discarded pants and shirt and told her to turn back around.

"Yeah, I've got a gift for you" He promise the girl and with a secretive smile he reach under the bed and pull out a shining green package, with a gleaming and sparkling bow on top of it. Lin squeal happily and reach eagerly for the wrapped gift. With a grunt Tig allow her to have it and he sit down on the bed again, content with watching her open the gift.

"Oh thank you, thank you" Lin exclaim, holding the small gun in her tiny hands, waving it around as if she was showing it off to a large crowd. The green and purple gun was wrapped in a scarlet red bow and decorated with tiny little unicorns shooting their sparkling glitter out of the horn. "This is the best gift ever" She jump into his arms and he wrap his strong arms around her small body.