Chapter 9

"She's chasing us again, my sweet" Lin giggle with an excited look on her face as she repeatedly glance at the blonde psychiatrist chasing them on a probably stolen motorcycle. Joker, who was driving the car slammed his head on the side of his door and growled lowly.

"That bitch just won't give up"

"Course not" Lin scoff and twirl a strand of her dark hair around her fingers as she smile coyly "She loves us"

Joker grin at her and press down on the gas pedal, making the car lurk forward and the mc driven by the crazy blonde fading away from view. He lean over to her seat and give her a small kiss on her lips before flashing her a crazed grin and turn back to the road.

"I kinda like her, she's cute" The dark haired girl tell her love with a pout, she'd grown fond of the doctor during her stint in Arkham.

"Well that sounds like a you problem" Joker darkly state as said doctor comes in view again.

"Consider this me broadening the playing field" Lin grin and roll down her window and stick her head out. Making sure the coast was clear she quickly climb out of the car, avoiding Jay's grabby hands.

"Get back here Lin" He yelled. "Lin!"

Standing shakily to her full height on the roof of the car she release an exhilarated woo as she feel the wind caressing her body and the adrenaline rushing through her veins. Squinting her eyes she could just barely see the lovesick woman chasing her and with a grin she wave her hand happily to Harley, who with a frustrated look push her bike to go faster.

Joker was torn between wanting to keep Lin safe and his desire to get away from the obsessive blond but in the end Lin won and he reluctantly slightly slow down but still going fast enough that Harley wouldn't catch up. The adrenaline junkie on the roof pouted as she feel the decline in speed and plop down on the roof with crossed arms. "You always ruin my fun" She yell through his open window.

Laying down on her stomach she slowly lean down to his window and stick her head through it. "Can you put on some music?" He glare at her and not so gently grabbed her by the neck and brought her face closer to him and gave her a rough kiss. He put a warning finger in her face, waving it and tutting. "Don't encourage her"

Lin nod and push herself up on the roof again, his warning already forgotten when he comply with her wishes and put on loud, pounding music. "Faster J, you know you want too" She yell to him over the music, which proved to be a challenge and the car lurk forward as he once again accelerate.

Sitting on the roof, swaying with the car each time it turned and singing along to the lyrics blasting out of the car's impressive speakers Lin turned around to face the front of the car and cackle when she see the amount of cars that litteretated the road. Seems like the fun was just beginning, it was always a fun experience, sitting on the car, feeling every turn as Joker gracefully swerve left and right to pass the cars in front of him while still going fast.

With a loud curse Joker slow down when the traffic thickens and swerve from lane to lane trying to get ahead of the cars and Harley. Sadly it is much easier to and faster to use a bike in traffic such as they were currently in and Harley quickly gains on them and with a grin she swerve faster. She was close now, she could feel it.

Driving out of the heavy traffic Joker let out a sigh of relief and step on the pedal and with a waving Lin on his roof the two were off again. Harley, though, was still close behind them and she take advantage of that fact and drive up to the side of the car. The pale driver sighed and brought a hand up to shield her from his view. Lin was making funny faces, trying to direct Harley's attention to her instead of her love. She knew Harley wouldn't come out of this alive if she didn't do something.