Chapter 7

"The sun is shining, my sweet" Lin tell her lover when she feels him slowly wake up. 

"I can see that, Linnie" Joker answer his girl with a grin, a world without his insane girl would be a  world he wouldn't want to be in. 

"It's smiling down at us, saying hello and bringing good fortune" The girl tell J gently stroking his green hair. 

"Mhm" He hum closing his eyes. 

" Frost didn't want to dance this morning" She pout, she'd awoken hours before Joker and had been terribly bored and no one wanted to dance to the pale moonlight. 

"That's good" Jay tell her slightly impressed by Frost. It was extremly hard to deny the girl of anything and Joker was proud that his number one man could. 

"Yes, I only want to dance with you. The moon smiled at me and whispered its beautiful song." She dreamily whisper. 

Joker didn't reply, he knew by now when to reply and when to be quiet. Only he got to see her like this, this vulnerable, the real her. Ever since the incident all those years ago Lin had completely lost her mind, she'd gone so crazy that J seemed sane and normal. People looked down on her when she slipped up in public but never Joker, he loved her just as she was and ever since she got with him she's never hid her true self again. Granted she spent almost all of her time with Joker in some ways but she could finally relax and be herself. She knew that if someone disresptected her he would kill them without a second thought. Still her apprehension of showing her true self remains.

Lin suddenyl pull herself up from the bed and plop down on top of Joker whining for his attention. 

"Jaay" She drag out the ay. "I want to do something" 

"And what would that be?" He inquire raising one nonexistent eyebrow. 

"I don't know what, silly" She giggle. "I just want to do something, my body aches for it and the stars weep for it" 

"Well, tell them to stop it. Daddy's trying to sleep" Joker tell the girl with a yawn. 

-------

"I love spike" Lin announce. 

"We know you do" Frost tell the girl sighing. Everyone knew that she loved the vampire and the series. 

"Well I wanted to remind you" Lin reply staring focused on the TV.  Lin loved talking about all of her favorite characters and TV shows, she was extremly passionate about it so most if not all of the crew had been present at atleast one of her long passionate rants. Safe to say that some of them could recite her impressive number of favorites and all the reasons why in her sleep. 

AN: School is taking all of my energy but I wanted to atleast post a small chapter even if it was a filler with little purpose other than some past interactions. Currently debating if I should write a Btvs fanfiction with either Spike as a love interest or where they have a very very close friendship. Anyways always love hearing from you so please comment an tell me what you think!