Chapter 6

Lin was sat in Joker's lap embracing him during one of the two's therapy sessions with the good doctor Harleen. Most of the session was spent with Harleen staring at the couple as they made the most they could of the little time they had together. The psychiatrist could see the sadness in Joker's eyes as soon as Lin was taken from him, one time he even subconsciously reached out for her as if to take her back to him.

"Harley?" Lin broke the woman out of her thoughts.

"Mhm" Harleen answered her full focus now on the girl getting a fresh set of hickeys by the crazy clown.

"Could you get me and Jay some alone time? Pretty please" Lin begged the doctor with a pout on her lips.

"I don't know" Harleen sighed, she didn't know if she could arrange that, it was hard enough to do this.

"Please" The younger girl dragged out the e. " Come on Harleen, you can watch if you want" Lin grinned at her teasingly.

In a desperate attempt to hide the growing blush on her cheeks the doctor cleared her throat and shook her head. "I don't know Lin, I'll try but I can't guarantee anything" Harleen didn't want to admit that she wouldn't exactly mind watching them, her feelings had grown beyond fascination by now. She knew she should break whatever this was off but she couldn't, she was entranced by their life and their whole beings.

"I knew I could count on you Harley" The girl giggled blowing the doctor a kiss before turning back to her clown.

"You hear that Jay, Harley's gonna give us some alone time" Lin whispered smiling affectionately. " Meaning you and I are going to have som fun" She stroked a finger down his pale cheek.

"Too bad we won't have any toys" He purred at her grinning. The pair were so focused on eachother that they completely forgot Harleen was still there, she supposed that this was something that happened often. The duo being so tuned into eachother that everything else disappeared.

"We'll find something" Lin replied before pulling him into a deep kiss. "Otherwise we'll have fun without them"

Before it could escalate further and Harleen knew that it would if she didn't stop them now she cleared her throat and the duo snapped their heads to her before the male turned his back to Lin. His disinterest in Harleen was clear and the woman couldn't help but feel a flash of pain at that, she knew she was pretty but apparently all women paled into nothing compared to his queen. If someone said loyal he would be the perfect example.

"Last week I told you to think about something nice someone's done for you, Mr J why don't you start?" The doctor ask her voice slightly wavering when saying the name which does not go unnoticed. " Excluded anything Lin has done" Harleen added, she wanted information about his past before all this, before he became Joker. If he could even remember it that is.

" Frostie once gave me a new knife without me asking" He told her with a lazy smile.

"That's good" Harleen answered uncertainly, she didn't want to encourage him about his criminal things but neither did she want discourage him from sharing about his past. " And Lin?" Lin was the biggest mystery, no one knew anything about her, there was zero information about her. It was a surprise for the woman given that Lin was Joker's queen and everyone knew it and still no information surfaced about her so either she was really protected by Joker or everyone was too scared and loyal to snitch on them. Harleen knew that the girl was heavily protected by the clown and anyone with eyes could see that he didn't share his queen or her attention with anyone. Except this Frost maybe but she could also see that Lin thrived in his attention and care.

"Frost made me pancakes the day before I went here, they were yummy" Lin answered airily.

This must be a joke Harleen thought to herself, she's asked them this question for weeks and still no new information from either of them. What was she supposed to write, inmate Lin likes pancakes and Joker. Joker likes killing, weapons and Lin.

A series of hard knocks signal that the session is over and Lin sigh sadly before bringing her partner in a deep kiss. Joker bring a hand to cup her head and bring her closer not wanting to let her go.

"I'll get us out of here I promise" He end the sentence with a kiss on the girl's forehead. "Hey doctooooor, can talk to you?" He ask obviously up to do something.

"Yeah, of course" Harleen answer eagerly.

Lin puts up no fight as she's being led out of the room with her straightjacket on again, she knew that if she caused any trouble then they will take Jay too and he was doing something important.

The condition for him staying with Harleen for a few extra minutes was if he put his straight jacket on and so he complied. Normally he would put up a fight but he had business to do so he and his queen could leave this place.

"I got you a kitty " Harleen shyly state bringing out a kitten she had bought for him. She must have had that kitten for at least a week or two but hadn't wanted to give it to him when Lin was there.

" So thoughtful" Joker replied watching her.

"Mr J, I want you to get better but if that's going to happen then you need to talk to me" Harleen told Joker.

"There's something you could do for me, doctor " He tell her.

"Anything, I mean yeah" The doctor tell him meaning every word.

"I need a machine gun" He almost demand looking into her eyes and like expected she has fallen under his spell.

"A machine gun?" She question and her response was a big smile. "Where would I get that"

"You go to Frost of course" He exclaim like it was obvious.

"Where is he" Harleen ask again.

"At one of my clubs, Madness" The man drag out the S already craving his queen back. "Tell him I sent you, plan it with him"

The doctor shakily nodded, she was going to break everything she stood for. Was it worth it she asked herself, was they worth it. There was no question about it, she'd do anything for them.

Joker stand up bored, he didn't want to spend another moment in this woman's presence. She wasn't worth his time, not yet anyways. He knew that Lin had grown slightly fond of the woman and he could never deny her anything. Harleen had potential to be some fun though, the couple had always liked playing with people.

AN: Sorry for the slow update on this book, please leave a comment and vote and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.