Haukea City, The Island of Bridgeport, 2112

"You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."

I say while laying in her bed. It was 3 am and I was resting from a bad fight with the powerful Cyborganda. Cyborg Pandas with chainsaws for hands made it a party. She shakes her head as she stands at the stove in shorts and a tank top on a hot night in July.

"You're just saying that because you want food." She says turning to me and I smirk.

"No, I am being almost eighty percent genuine. The other twenty percent wants Ramen though, not gonna lie."

I say and she rolls her eyes coming back to me with the bowl of steaming hot Ramen I've been dying for.

"Do you offer bento delivery service?" I ask mid bite and she laughs.

I love her laugh, it makes the pain go away.

"Like can I hire you as my occupational therapist cause you're pretty good at that too. No, how about my physical therapist, huh? Huh?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Ew no, you look gross after a fight with all the scratches and bruises." She says and I mumble "You weren't saying that last night." and she chokes.

"I believe the words were 'Oh Pierce you're all banged up! Let me take care of you! Oh, Pierce your so sexy, Oh...'"

I mimic her in her high pitch voice and she hits me so hard on the back of the head that white dots dance in my vision.

"I hate you so much.'" She grumbles and I rub the back of my head.

Another bump to add to the list.

"Do you reeealy though?"

The morning sun was just starting to come through the windows of Min Kyungs's small studio apartment.

"Hey, how you doing bro? Last night was pretty rough for you."

Peter asks over our comms. I sigh and look down at Min who was curled up in my arms with her head on my chest.

"I've seen better days. I'm holding Min a little closer." I say and he laughs.

"Yeah, Joseph doesn't believe me. Out of everything that's happened he doesn't believe in chainsaw pandas." Peter signs and I can't help but smile.

The conversation stops there and Min starts to shift a little until she opens her eyes. She looks up at me and smiles.

"Good morning." She yawns and I kiss her softly.

These were always my favorite moments. When she first wakes up and is in a calm and peaceful mood before the bickering between us. I was a jerk sometimes I'll admit but that's how I show affection I guess.

"Good morning sunshine, are you going to be in a good mood today or am I getting kicked out immediately?" I ask and she giggles a little.

"Well, I suppose you can stay for now. You haven't pissed me off just yet," she says and I breathe of a fake sigh of relief.

"Good because I am quite comfortable," I say put my arms around her. She sighs,

"Pierce, there's something I have to tell you." She says and I wait for it.

Expecting her to ask me to be her boyfriend and me giving an 'I'm totally against the idea of commitment' speech.

"I'm a transgender."