Found

NTB: Part 3

Luke POV

The concert was going off without a hitch and I can't help but watch the guys sing like they're never going to sing on stage again. I think that's what has made them so loveable. I yawn as I sit back and watch them in the darkness of the backstage. I can't help but smile as I see Seung perfectly perform his solo lines. This proud feeling bubbles up in my chest as he sings the song about how he would choose me over Jin Woo.

He told me he wrote it before we had even talked about it which made me feel stupid for thinking he would choose otherwise.

I think of that night where I started off completely heartbroken and ended the night feeling like I was on top of the world.

Seung means the world to me. When we first started this trip, I had no idea it would end like this...

"Are you going to be like this the entire time?" Pierce asked as I sat in the corner of the jet with my arms crossed. "I didn't ask for you to come with me." He grunts as I crack my knuckles anxiously. The jet was going to land in New Seoul any minute now. "Pierce, No eighteen-year-old kid wants to be told, 'Hey, go to this other country and keep an eye on your twenty-two-year-old brother', I had work to do in Bridgeport and was finally moving up in the company and with the Hunter Division. Now I had to drop everything and leave Chase as the only sniper for Next Generation. It's a lot is what I'm trying to say but I made a promise to Papa and I'm here for you. Just give me some time to moan and groan alright." I explain and he listens. He bites his lip. "I have to find her Luke. You might not understand this because you've never truly been in love before but...you will one day."

I think of how I would feel if Seung was suddenly kidnapped and taken from me in the same way Min Kyung had been taken from Pierce. A chill runs down my spine and my head hurts to just think about it.

Suddenly, screen watch starts to vibrate and I look at the tiny screen.

"No way,"

I whisper as I look up and scan the crowd through my specialized sunglasses. A small blue circle appears in the crowd.

My glasses had been modified by Peter to identify Min Kyung in a crowd. I look at my screen watch which only confirmed what I already knew.

The blue circle starts to move and I dart out from backstage.

With every step I take, I feel my breath start to slow. Running through the crowd I grab my small suitcase from the dressing room.

Checking the screen watch, I see the blue circle is still there.

I go back to the stage where all of the stage hands were bustling about. The show was about to end and I had about one minute and fifteen seconds to get this blue circle tagged. I look around and see a small ladder. The catwalk comes to mind and I run to the ladder, crawling up in the dark as fast as I can before the lights turn on.

Reaching the catwalk I scurry across, careful to avoid the giant spotlights and find a good spot, opening the suitcase.

I let out a loving sigh as I see my beloved mini sniper rifle.

"Ah, Lucy. You haven't failed me before. Don't fail me now." I whisper a quick prayer as I piece her together and load the tracker shot. From this far away, if I get it in the right position, she shouldn't feel a thing.

The tracker shot is a bullet made from a small water capsule containing a small GPS tracker the size of a nano chip that couldn't be seen by the naked eye. Its genius design was a collaboration between Peter, Chase, and I.