되돌릴 수 없다. (7)

[Seung POV]

"I guess it's just us."

Luke says and this time I try to pull the swing back but struggle with my lack of arm muscles. Luke takes pity after watching my pathetic attempt and grabs the rope from me. He pulls the swing back and hands it to me.

"Luke...I'm scared."

I admit while looking at the disappearing wire.

He smirks and clips our harnesses to the swing.

"Let's go together then."

He says and holds my hand to help me balance as I step onto the left side of the swing.

We were both small framed guys and fit easily on the swing.

But I hate standing next to him because he was a good six inches taller than me and it makes me feel self-conscience about my height again.

He looks down at me and takes his sunglasses off. Placing them in his pocket. He has these gray eyes similar to Izumi but with flecks of gold. They were a hazel gray I had never seen before.

"Luke..."

He looks down at me and places the hand he was holding onto his side of the swing as I hold onto both sides and he lets go of the platform.

Luke holds onto his side of the swing with one hand and puts the other around my shoulder.

For some reason, I wasn't scared anymore as we fly through the canopy of trees. I felt so confident I even looked down, but then instantly regretted it.

We go through the trees but the swing still had a little bit to go before hitting the platforms where everyone was shouting cheers of encouragement and awaiting our arrival.

I look up at Luke and watch the wind tussle his silky jet black hair.

He was the same age as me but I felt like he had lived through so much more.

"Ready!"

Luke yells at me and I'm brought back into reality as he shoves me off the swing.