하트 비트 (14)

Heartbeat

[Seung POV]

"Seung!"

I groan and open my eyes, The lights from the practice room were blinding and I instantly regret ever opening them.

"Seung, wake up. It's time to drive to the shoot." I hear a voice say.

"The lights are too bright, I'd rather be blind. Leave me alone Izumi." I mumble and feel someone poking my face. Something dark blocks the light and I finally open my eyes completely to see Dae only millimeters away from my face.

I scream and try to jump back only to realize I was still sitting in the makeup chair. The chair tilts and falls backward but before I can collapse to my demise on the hard wooden floor, Luke catches me with one hand and lifts me back up.

I jump up and suddenly attack Dae with my embarrassed fury. "Why are you so evil! Can't you see I was trying to sleep!"

I yell at him and pin him to the ground. He breaks down laughing as I put him into a chokehold.

"YA! Seung stop! I can't take you seriously now with the way you look!" Dae laughs and I look at him confused slowly coming to realize what had happened while I was asleep. His dark brown hair was now light brown and cut shorter with the sides shaved and small fluffy curls on top.

I get off of Dae and look at Luke. His expression was the same as always but before I turn to the mirror I had to ask.

"So? How bad is it?" I ask and Luke stares at me then looks around the room.

We were the only people here since everyone had fled to the set of our music video. "I'm going to tell the guys that you're awake now," Dae says and runs out the room. 

Now it was just us.

Luke steps closer to me. He gently pulls my chin close to his face and my heart starts racing at just his touch. His hazel-gray eyes staring deeply into mine as he examines what I can only assume is my new eye color.

"I don't know how I feel about the blue eyes." He says while squinting as his eyes dart from one of mine to the other. His soft breath tickles my upper lip and I giggle a little

"Why are you so close? Are you going to kiss me or something?" I joke but his eyes go still and just look into mine.

"Is that what you want me to do?"

He asks bluntly and I can feel myself start to blush as my heart skips a beat. I don't respond. Instead, I push his hand off of me and pull away from him a little. The tension was getting to be too much and the guys could walk in at any moment. I look down and shake my head a little, embarrassed to admit,

"No, besides..." I pause, embarrassed, "I've never kissed any..."

Then his lips touch mine.

I close my eyes as he kisses me softly and pulls away. Taking in a deep breath before I open my eyes again to see Luke's smile.

He's just taken my sweet innocence.

"Sorry, you're just so cute. I couldn't resist." He says and touches his lip with his thumb as my mouth opens a little as I try to find the words.

"I feel like my heart has stopped beating," I admit, unsure if this rush is normal and he picks up my hand, placing it flat against his chest. Even through the muscle, I could feel his heart pounding against his chest.