New Years Day, the Island Of Bridgeport, 2113

"Make a wish baby!"

Min Kyung says with her arms wrapped around my neck.

We were sitting on the fire escape looking down at the city going crazy below. I close my eyes and wish for Min to finally be mine and no one else's. I open my eyes again to see her head on my shoulder.

She was wearing only my hoodie which was three sizes too big for her. The sleeves hang over where her hands should be and the hood covers her face.

I move her hood to reveal her beautiful green eyes.

"What did you wish for?" She asks jokingly while I hold her tiny waist.

"Prosperity." I lie and she laughs. "Yeah right. Come on let's go inside before it..."

The snow had started to fall.

The symbol of innocence was stained by the symbol of sin.

The blood.

Her blood.

"Min?" I shake her. "Min kyung?" She doesn't wake up. The blood was starting to leak into the soft fresh snow building up of the fire escape. "MIN KYUNG!?" I looked at her head.

One bullet. My heart stopped.

My mind went into overdrive as I looked up and saw him standing in the distance. My modified contacts zoomed in. A hooded scarf floating in the wind as he picked up his sniper and threw it off the roof to destroy it.

He starts to run.

I feel my body move as I left Min on the fire escape. My suit instantly morphs. "I thought we were taking the day off?" Shawn says into the coms as I run after the assassin.

I remember the pounding of my heart as I finally caught up to the man himself and tackle him. He starts to fight hand to hand and defend himself but he was no match against my anger. His blood started to stain my suit. I finally get to his mask and rip it off then take a step back in shock.

"Peter?"

The man looked exactly like my identical twin brother and I but gave me a weird look when I said the name.

"Pierce!"

I hear a scream behind me and see Peter running. He tackles me to the ground. I don't remember punching him but I know he hit me back. If Peter was on top of me who was the man lying on the ground almost dead? I shoved Peter off of me and got into the Auto NG. Driving as fast as I could through Bridgeport.

She was dead.

Min was dead.